One month new!

Home Forums General Newbie One month new!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, bought my mk 3 on my birthday a month back but only just seen this newbie section!

had a Series 2 when I was 18, 25 years ago and now finally got my next RS! Drove Mk2 and Mk3 back to back and had to be the Mk3… been to my first Ford fair and loved chatting to everyone, especially Paul from Nottingham and looking forward to going tomorrow. This club and the people on here seem sound and picked up loads of info and tips… I have attached a pic of my car at super low res but I have a feeling it won’t work, fingers crossed! Airtech induction and that’s it but springs going on next week and I have fitted the door handle infill with some sweet RS plates in brushed ali… (inside not out) lots more planned! Al from Leeds

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic thanks for sharing 👍

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Bobcat, my fave angle and I did make the west yorks sky a little less grim through artistic license! Here are the infills I got, pretty happy with them to be honest! 

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Those infills look great 👍

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome along👍 Another new member who has chosen the best colour. Enjoy the Rs😉

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Ergo
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome but it’s shame you have joined the blue rinse brigade 🤣 Less common colours are available 😉

MG no mods but flaps and a lovely new RS knob

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Turbo Tone!

Ergo – It was very close between the blue and a white as I always wanted a mk2 in white… it’s also the wife’s car during the week as I have a company car so she had the overall say! 😬

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome.

Coastliner

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Coastliner, saw some amazing cars today!

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome 👍

NB FPM375

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

A warm welcome 🙂

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Stu and Red 👍🏻

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to One month new!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!