One of each colour meet (North Wales)

Home Forums Regional Wales One of each colour meet (North Wales)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

dan-2
    Participant

USA

So here is the meet thread for the one of each colour meet.

A semi professional photographer and potentially a videographer will be drafted in for this (as I want to print at least one for my garage wall), and its likely it will be held in North Wales potentially around the Evo triangle to ensure good photos can be taken.

From a personal point of view it would be great if we could get cars with the same basic visual spec (Forged alloys, Shell seats, and no visual mods) and number plates removed to put into the shoot together, but I understand we may have slim pickings in the area so if that’s the case we will just try and get each colour first.

Now I know the Special editions are less likely to be found in general and the heritage Orange is very unlikely to be used on the road, so I’m not too bothered if we don’t get them but we need one of each non SE colour confirmed before we finalise the meet dates etc.

If the spaces are full on the list don’t worry, just carry it on below and put the colour and spec of your car.

If we get enough of the same colour we will do furthest opposite of the same colour (i.e. minimal spec with standard alloys with a Full track car in the same photo) on the day as well as a full group photo of all of the same colour cars together.

Everyone that attends needs to be happy with these photos being released to the general public as I wont ask the photographer to mess about editing out plates, you will be given time to put show plates on before any static photo but there maybe some rolling shots that are shared.

Here is the list that we need to fill to make it happen (just copy and paste it with your details added):

1. Magnetic Grey – (myself)
    2. Stealth Grey –
    3. Nitrous Blue –
    4. Frozen White –
    5. Shadow Black –
    6. SE Nitrous Blue –
    7. SE Race Red –
    8. Heritage Orange –

Extras:

billy3
    Participant

UK - England

I could make this.Dates permitting.

I am on holiday from 22nd of April till 4th May.Anything else is good for me.

Even if you get the spec your after,I would be happy to come for the ride out.

Frozen White – Forge wheels and winter pack.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I did a 200 mile round trip back in March 2016 to see all the colours together as I could not make my mind up!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Sherbett
    Participant

UK - Wales

I could Also make it if it’s on a weekend only problem is my car visually it’s lowered with wheel spacers mudflaps and RS gel inserts on the rear wing.The car is frozen White forge black wheels and shell recaro’s.

Al Kirk
    Participant

United Kingdom

I can make it if the dates fit.

Nitrous Blue

forged alloys

shell seats

mountune mudflaps

Martinj1990
    Participant

UK - England

I could make it,

Stealth grey, forged alloys. Rs inserts.

Mountune 375

Mountune V3 Exhaust

Mountune Mud Flaps

James Gregory
    Participant

UK - England

I’m up for a meet. Live in dolgellau mid wales. Frozen white rs forged wheels

Welsh-RS
    Participant

UK - Wales

Mold

NB, forged and RS inserts.

Should be a number of NBs in NW.

Depends on date and would be happy to come for the ride.

dan-2
    Participant

USA

Right I will rename the lists to make it a little easier for people to put themselves down, otherwise I wont be able to keep up with who’s coming lol

Standard car list (not too bothered if we get the SE cars, but all standard cars with Forged alloys, Shell seats and no visual mods)

Magnetic Grey – (myself)
    Stealth Grey –
    Nitrous Blue –
    Frozen White –
    Shadow Black –
    SE Nitrous Blue –
    SE Race Red –
    Heritage Orange –

None standard/ other spec Car list (just put your user name and colour):

billy3
    Participant

UK - England

Magnetic Grey – (myself)
    Stealth Grey –
    Nitrous Blue –
    Frozen White –
    Shadow Black –
    SE Nitrous Blue –
    SE Race Red –
    Heritage Orange –

None standard/ other spec Car list (just put your user name and colour):Magnetic Grey – (myself)
    Stealth Grey –
    Nitrous Blue –
    Frozen White – Billy3 Winter pack forge wheels.
    Shadow Black –
    SE Nitrous Blue –
    SE Race Red –
    Heritage Orange –

dannyrobbo
    Participant

UK - Wales

Im up for this. live in wrexham with NB. standard visually with forged wheels and shell seats

Dreamscience Ultima Map, RamAir induction kit, Turbosmart Shortie BPV, Mountune SSC, Exhaust Bypass mod, Rally Armour Mudflaps

Al Kirk
    Participant

United Kingdom

Magnetic Grey – (myself)
    Stealth Grey –
    Nitrous Blue –
    Frozen White –
    Shadow Black –
    SE Nitrous Blue –
    SE Race Red –
    Heritage Orange –

None standard/ other spec Car list (just put your user name and colour):Magnetic Grey – (myself)
    Stealth Grey –
    Nitrous Blue – al kirk forged wheels, shell seats, mountune mudflaps and gel inlays
    Frozen White – Billy3 Winter pack forge wheels.
    Shadow Black –
    SE Nitrous Blue –
    SE Race Red –
    Heritage Orange –

Sherbett
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi dan-2 I can’t really put my name down without a date.Could you please let me know <span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>thanks.</span>

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The Editions aren’t Special just an Edition model. So it’s a Blue Edition, Red Edition and a Heritage Edition with a possible 3off Evo White Edition and they are all not Special Editions ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

mart
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi

have you got a date that you would meet up yet. I would like to come along.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to One of each colour meet (North Wales). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!