Ordered today ready for next summer

Home Forums General Newbie Ordered today ready for next summer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

scottlpool
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi All ,

Finally got round to ordering mine today –

Stealth , Lux Pack , Winter Pack , Standard seats , Standard alloys in magnetic , Sync2 Nav

Due in May 2017

I originally wanted the nitrous blue but feel like there may be too many about so chose something different . I chose stealth as I’ll prob get the car wrapped first thing to something unique, however if the stealth turns up and it looks mean I’ll keep it as it is ! I wasn’t too keen on the feel of the shell seats felt too high and not as comfy as the others .

Great forum guys lots of useful stuff on here pretty exciting .

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome along. Will be a long wait but we will try and fill you with lots of ideas by the time your car is delivered.

Looking forward to seeing what wrap you go for. So many great options to choose form now.

scottlpool
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Kenny ,

Yeh pretty long wait ahead but I’m sure it will be worth it ! Forum is great and i will be following for tips and advice , a friend at work got his last week in nitrous blue and it’s an animal. Looking for something a bit different that’s why I’ve opted for a wrap . I’m sure I’ll change my mind with the colour a few times over the next 10mths or so ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ordered today ready for next summer. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!