Overrev's RS Edition

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Overrev's RS Edition

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

faber – Thankyou for your kind words my friend, much appreciated.

brembo – Evening Marc, touch wood, life’s being kind thanks mate, hopefully both you and your family are also keeping well.

Yes, posting up pics one at a time isn’t the norm, but at least the posts don’t vanish this way, so needs must and all that.

Doesn’t seem two minutes since you came back on shore Marc, and now your off again, time passes far too quickly, safe journey mate.

bobcat – Mate, your not wrong about that, this is one of those cases where points don’t make prizes, not the prizes I am interested in anyway!

GM – I reckon you’d really enjoy a Trackday mate, my first Car Trackday was at a Novice only event with Motorsport Vision at Cadwell Park. We alternated sessions with a Novice only Bike Trackday. As it was only novices to Trackdays that were there, the number of participants were quite low, and so it was a perfect way to have a go, and see how you got on. Very relaxed atmosphere, loads of track time alternating with the bikes with 20 mins on then 20 mins off, (you don’t have to do every session).

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Nice story and great pictures, well done Overrev

Edition, FPM 375

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for that Overrev. Great photos and a good read.

I’ve been thinking about putting mine on the track and posts like this give a good insight.

Sounds like you really enjoyed it!

NB FPM375

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Overrev's RS Edition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!