Pandora alarm finding previous owner!!!

Home Forums Technology Security Pandora alarm finding previous owner!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dave0562
    Participant

UK - England

So I bought a focus ST and its come with a Pandora alarm system. Now the garage didn’t give me the card with the alarm code and I’m trying to track down the previous owner. The garage is useless and can’t give me the details because of data protection. I found out he is part of the club. His name is Craig normon. from Swansea. Iv managed to get an email address for him but I thought I would also try find him on here. Anyone know him on here or help get this message to him so he can help me out lol.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome…….. best contact @Kenny, and ask him if he has or knows his details.

Honorary Member

dave0562
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you I will try that

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Dave,

I cannot help too much really, but i am interested to ask what your fault is with the system?

Thanks Lee.

dave0562
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Lee,

I haven’t got a fault as of yet but the problem is I haven’t got the code for the alarm. Also if my fob breaks I’m guna be locked out of my car. The other day I was driving my car and the system started beeping then it immobilised my car engine. I was on the motorway when it happened. Pretty dangerous. I managed to get it started again, I changed the battery in my alarm fob. But if that happens again and I don’t have a spare battery or my fob breaks I can’t override the system because I haven’t got the 4 digit pin. I don’t want to rip it all out because it’s an expensive system in the car.

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Dave,

I had the same system in my RS. I used in car advancements in Basildon Essex. If not could you get a new code installed? Also they maybe able to supply a spare fob.

Sometimes mine would not recognise the fob should you approach the car from around a corner say. I used to have to separate the fob to reset it.

Thanks Lee.

dave0562
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Lee.

well I rang up Pandora direct and they said without the 4 digit pin there’s nothing they can do. I even phone up the installation place in Swansea where it was installed and the manager there said they can’t do anything and they didn’t have the pin. Pretty much without the 4 digit pin il need a whole system swapped out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Pandora alarm finding previous owner!!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!