Picked up my blue RS four hours ago

Home Forums General Newbie Picked up my blue RS four hours ago

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

RebelSteve
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi all I have spent last couple of days checking out club site and I must say I’m impressed by the knowledge and advice I’ve found. I didn’t realise how many RS upgrades and accessories there are to spend our hard earned cash on. Going to book a ceramic coating to keep that blue prestine. I live in the Highlands and just love my RS, it’s worry the wait. I’m probably one of your most mature members lol. Keep up the great work.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Stephen, I think you’ll find there are a few mature members on here ?

Honorary Member

RebelSteve
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi bobcat thanks for the welcome and nice to hear I’m not the only member who’s still young at heart?

Dylan
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Steve…yup I have a few grey hairs as well. Enjoy your RS.

james-mk3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Enjoy ?

Dylan
    Participant

United Kingdom

Just picked mine up last Saturday and also thinking of treating it with the ceramic coating but they want the car in for 3 days! How can I possibly be without her for that long.

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

When did you order your Rs mate ?

Dylan
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Grant not sure if you were asking me when I ordered it. I didn’t.  It was a cancelled order that came available 14th January 2017 so went for it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Picked up my blue RS four hours ago. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!