Picking up my new RS tomorrow!

Home Forums General Newbie Picking up my new RS tomorrow!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iain515
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Guys,

My first post to this forum and it is a very timely post, as I am picking up my Stealth Gray RS tomorrow and I can’t wait! When I first called the Trust Ford in Edgware London, they told me I had to wait 8-12 month! I knew I was going to be a great car after all of the very positive reviews that had been written. However, when I went for the test drive, I was blown away by how good and most importantly, how much fun it was to drive.

Two days later, I got a call and to say they had a canceled order with the correct spec that I wanted – Stealth Gray,  Shell Recaro’s, forged wheels, blue calipers, lux pack and tints – I could not believe my luck!

Tomorrow 18th March is my collection day and I am so excited to pick it up and rev on out of there.

I am thinking of putting the Miltek Non-Resonated Cat Back exhaust on it and tinting very lightly the rear lights? Any suggestions or opinions guys?

I look forward to conversing with you all and getting tips and advice.

Yours in ‘pops and bangs’

iain515

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Congratulations! Nothing beats the first time seeing it in the flesh.

If you are wanting a Milltek which does seem one of the most popular systems let me know and will get you a deal on it as members get a discount on them.

Make sure and post up a collection picture! 🙂

iain515
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you Kenny,

Its such an amazing car! The pick up was great – I’m still trying to work out the infortainment system. Here is ‘Bad Boy’!  

Lee Cromack
    Participant

UK - England

6 days until I get my magnetic RS!! . I chopped in a new Astra Vxr which I’ve only had 2 months and thinking I might have dropped a bollock until I got in the RS for a tezt drive.

iain515
    Participant

UK - England

Well done, you made the right decision.  What a car it is, its the best car Ford make bar the new Ford GT – but that is 300K!  I have done 200 miles so far and it been excellent! I was worried that I would not be able to drive it slow but it is so tractable that you go pouter about in town in 4th gear with no problem.  I am thinking about fitting a Miltek cat-back non resonated system, but I am undecided, as it not a bolt on system, as you need to cut the OEM unit.  Anyway enjoy you will not regret it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Picking up my new RS tomorrow!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!