Picking up on Saturday.

Home Forums General Newbie Picking up on Saturday.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RSOldie
    Participant

UK - England

His guys, went for a test drive and was smitten. Trading in my Mustang GT.

NigelR32
    Participant

UK - England

Surprised to read you’re trading in your GT? I ordered one in Grabber Blue last December, it’s being built next Monday.

My RS is stuck somewhere with a “quality issue”.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope all goes well for you when you go and pick it up ?

Honorary Member

RSOldie
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t usually keep cars for long. The Mustang is a great car but a bit of a barge on the twisting roads of N Yorkshire. Hopefully keep the RS for a while ?

Robert Hughes
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi

good luck and enjoy. Delightful  car – fab steering, grip, poise. Will keep mine for 6 months only with hopefully only 1-2k on the clock. Love it but my dear wife thinks I am nuts and hates it!!!  If u know of anyone who wants one – let me know??? it is firm but in Wales it’s brill. As if on rails it’s that good to drive very quickly without thinking, gear change slick, brakes awesome. All in all one of the best on the road – prob golf R is easier day to day but for fun nothing to beat it. Hope this helps. Few friends have golf R remapped to 350-370 so they are incredibly responsive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Picking up on Saturday.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!