P***ing me off!

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing P***ing me off!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone else got the annoying creaking in the seatbelt slider right next to your ear? 😡

and another thing, the light tapping in the headliner? It sounds like top of the door seals rubbing against the door shuts but I’ve lubed them up and it’s still doing it!!

has anyone experienced these And rectified the problems?  Under the headliner, I’m thinking it’s the airbags rubbing. Or some wire gently slapping against the liner 🤷🏻‍♂️

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

One thing I learned is the more lube you use, the more noise it makes. 😁

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

it’s a recall thing

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I have the B pillar issue every now and again. Anyone on here had it done after warranty expired?

NB FPM375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@wheely, have a look at the roof rack plastic trim. Starting from the back  gently tap the trim and see where it rattles. The trim seems to rattle around the front and rear passenger door, not sure why but if it does use WD40 with the spray tube on and spray lightly either side of the trim.

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Completely understand your frustration. Recently developed a rattle from the drivers door area. Dammed if I can nail this down to anything

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, check out those roof rail trims 👍

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

On it later Bobcat as soon as I get off work👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to P***ing me off!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!