Please post your dirty used RS pic’s…….

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery Please post your dirty used RS pic’s…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Dirty used RS pic’s only!

Let’s try something different? I do love a clean RS but lets see some used and enjoyed! (inspired by one of @Brembo’s last pic’s)

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not that dirty

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I bet those backing plates are dirty!!! and rusty.

Coastliner

Buzz 65
    Participant

UK - England

Bobcat

Those mud flaps on your motor are they the focus standard ones ,didn’t think they fitted ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Buzz 65, yes they are Focus Mk3 ones, the rear ones fit perfectly the fronts leave a small gap on the wing edge but I can live with that.

Honorary Member

Jamieandsamcars
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Coastliner, I’ll have a closer look over winter, I bet you are right 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Great pic’s 👍 🤣

@bobcat
    I’m not sure?? you have a SG boot coming along lovely 👍😆

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Give me a couple of more weeks before I post a picture here.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal!! 👍.

Great thread mate!! I remember saying that I was gonna start a this thread but I never got round to it….🤔🤫, lol!!

Perfect timing too, with winter round the corner!!

Some of these pics will probably make our “GARAGE QUEEN” Members cringe…..😫😔😞😖😣…. but hey ho… it is what it is….. and they all get a lovely bath afterwards, 😂🤣.

I’m not seeing any REALLY DIRTY pics yet though..?? I’ve got more dirty pics than clean ones on ma phone so not quite sure where to start….. 😳🤯..!!

Maybe I should ease them in gently…. 😬👍.

Bloody hell… I’m having a HOORA time resizing pics coz the website I normally use now has F**KEN adverts popping up all over!! Can someone suggest a “user-friendly” pic resizing website for a “non-computer/tech-friendly” guy like myself please??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo 🤣👍 Ease them in 🙈 🤪 Ive a a few bad ones somewhere just finding them 🤣

I resize mine with preview for MAC… but cuts the quality to 🥺

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Cant seem to find one of mine ditched 🙈🤣🤣

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Haha….. 😂🤣😂🤣….

Here’s a couple just for @mexicoian ……

EASY DOES IT NOW….

Just a wee dirty bum @mexicoian …. 😂🤣.

That was a lovely run out at the start of the year…. I’m heading for the hills…. great roads… I was actually heading right up the side of Loch Shin that day..!! A very popular route indeed!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

This was me again….. heading home after another WINTER TIME BLAST around the Highlands…. 👍👍.

It was a different run but still a great run… I love nothing more than heading out on a beautiful dry day during the winter…. The cold -2’C air makes the RS fly when you’re BELTING ON wee a Stage 2 Tune and a massive ETS Intercooler etc….. What a F**KEN difference in performance.. 👍👍..

And some lovely late afternoon sunsets..!!

This pic has the drop down to the Cromarty Firth Bridge from the Inverness side in the background….. and it was the gorgeous sky I was ACTUALLY taking a photo of… not how dirty my baby was…. haha… 😂🤣😂🤣.

This one was taken on 18th Nov 2018…..

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Please post your dirty used RS pic’s…….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!