Please post your dirty used RS pic’s…….

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery Please post your dirty used RS pic’s…….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@KR1S

That’s more like it mate!! 👍. You’d have probably needed a whole pack of wet wipes for that dirty aRSe..!! 😂🤣.

@mexicoian

Lol…. I did zoom in but could only see a few specks of dust mate…. 🧐🧐🤣😂.

Here’s a wee bit of FILTH for you dirty pervs….

Don’t think you’ll need to zoom in on this one..??? 😂🤣.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@brembo: Now that’s what I call a proper road spray! To get that swirl coating you got to move that motor! 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo , thats some crap on there i didn’t have to zoom in either 🙃, I keep the range rover for that 😅 rs is defo pampered 💙

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@frenk

Yeah you can really get moving on some of these empty Scottish Highland roads..!! 👍. I think the dirty swirl effect looks quite good…

Just for you mate……

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@turbo-tone 🤣🤣 You could start another thread? I’m sure it will get viewed! 😳

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Off road baby!

Not all roads are paved!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Most of these cars have the front and rear mud flaps and they seem to do well actually nothing; in respects of keeping the dirt off.
    I suppose they are another investment in the car that’s worth dot all 😂😂😂😂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@white-rs2 i thought mud flaps were more to protect from mud and debris ?? Would be a huge flap to protect the whole car from road spray?? 🤣

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@brembo: Cheers mate. That triggers old memories of Walter Röhrl – the King of the Road before Ken Block was born 😉

I just turned 60 the other day. But in my RS I am still 30, would you believe it 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

Used (and abused!) when you can’t get a delivery due to Covid and its your daily, and only transport.🥺

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

What the hell are those?!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@frenk

Evening mate!! 60 years old… HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL!! 👍🥃. Do you like a wee Dram?? 🥃. Did you ever make that tour of Scotland in your RS mate?? That was a while ago you spoke about that??

You must be in the middle-aged group of Mk3 RS Drivers are you?? 😂🤣.

Well I’m 45 and feel about 21 ALL THE TIME….. well I get told that’s how I act anyway…. 😂🤣.

Here’s a wee pic for when you need to avoid the average speed cameras on the A9…..

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@nicklulu you’ve heard of the 25% extra to the rear mod, @GlennRS added concrete downforce also 🤣

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Oh my Lord!

I know the RS is a versatile car, but slabs of concrete.

Dunno if you can pass it as an F150!

ROFL!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

did someone say dirty and used?..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Please post your dirty used RS pic’s…….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!