PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Me and my nephew cruised to one of the great rides in San Diego County, Palomar Mountain:

Here’s a video of us cruising downhill:

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Amazing scenery nick. Bet that was a great drive

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Matt,

It was. We did not go aggressive on this cruise.

My nephew just got his MS6 and his old car (Mazda2) got wrecked on a mishap.

We just gave his car a proper shakedown after all all maintenance was done after we just bought it, all fluids (oil, trans, brake, ps, coolant, except wiper fluid) spark plugs replaced to Ruthenium, pressure test & timing chain checked.

2nd reason was we were scouting the area since I have not taken this route in a while. A new RS owner reached out so see other RSs in my area. So far we have 11 RS owners +  6 guests signed up.

That cruise is set for the 12th next month.

Apologies for the multi-post, it was a hassle trying to put the pics and the YT link on one post. I ended splitting them up after several attempts.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by nicklulu.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by nicklulu. Reason: spelling corrections

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Here’s the route that we’ll be taking:

Lots of hairpin turns. As long as we don’t end up in the bottom, side of the mountain side or Hellhole……. Canyon, we should be fine. ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@nicklulu, stunning scenery great pics of the car too, hope the meet up goes ahead. Please let us know if it does ?

Honorary Member

faber
    Participant

France

Top photos et superbe vidéo.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck with the meet nick. Hope it all goes well.

Is the mazda the same as the one we have over here? The mazda 6 MPS?

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Matt,

I think it is but the MPS is detuned (256 hp) to passEuro 5 emission the US version 274 HP, same torque 280 lb-ft.

AWD, great upgrade from his Mazda2.

Thanks @bobcat & @faber

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Yea thats the one. Thats great its even more powerful for you guys. Was once on a shortlist for a family car back in the day.

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

He has been bugging to get LanEvo.

His dad and I had several LanEvo in the past.

With the limited LanEvo in the market and the limited funds he has, this car was a decent priced and we just need to put some elbow grease on it.

nick92
    Participant

Italy

RS Magnetic Grey

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!