PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 2,182 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@nikilulu nice pics! ?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

nice photos – had a holiday there some 20yrs back. Some great roads up the hills…..from what i remember!

interesting to see crankcase breather/filters. Cant say i hear of any this side of the pond.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@nicklulu, very nice thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good pic’s ? been looking for a crank case breather everywhere in the UK

faber
    Participant

France

Superbe photos.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Thanks guys, the group was pretty behaved.

When me and my nephew got at the meeting spot we already noticed tire marks in the parking structure.

When three other RS came, police swung by and kept and eye on us for 15 minutes before the officer informed us we cannot meet there for the whole day. We told him we were just waiting for other people and we’ll drive out. He asked us to wear masks, social distance and don’t do burn outs. One of the member brought donuts and we offered some to the officer, he declined and left.

The breather, most would combo it with a catch can setup to reduce back pressure of the blow-by of the oil. done those on my previous cars but my RS does have the need for now. UPR is the most popular one here are it replace the oil filler cap and you just twist on, it has a one way valve.

I hope we can do it again in the future and I hope I can go back to the UK and try to meet up with the rest of you, when I was in Ireland last yr. the meet got canceled or rescheduled, I already had the time and plane ticket to go too. ?

dennis
    Participant

Netherlands

What a new set of wheels and lowering springs can do to the appearance..

This car still puts a big smile on my face every time I drive it!

Mountune M450, forged internals, cast intake manifold, pumaspeed lowering springs

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@dennis, looks really good with those wheels and lowered

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 2,182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!