PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

chris-neil
    Participant

Australia

Nice little adventure, the RS and Mustang would be my favourite to drive.

Ford for life but I also own a Maserati

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Not bad at all for a holiday weekend.

We went to Neptune’s Net and noticed the CHP left his spot, I guess he thought his speed trap have been made” and left.

He actually went east bound on PCH and turned left at Tonga St. then at the other end of Elise St. he was watching us at the other end of the street.

We stayed there for a good 30 minutes, waiting to see if anyone else would show up. I guess the occifer got impatient to see if we will do something dumb:

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

On his PA system he said: โ€œWhat, are you going to just keep standing in the road?โ€

We all replied, “No Sir, we’re about to move aside. Our apologies…..” . He was just looking for an excuse, and we did not not gave him any. He went back to his spot (waiting):

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

That’s where we usually start our run. So we decided to take a different route. We’ll go east bound, then north bound to the mountain passes. But rather than coming back down to Malibu, we’ll come out of Thousand Oaks.

So we turned around:

I decided from the start that I will be at the back of the group to keep an eye on the boys just in case (the Toyota 86 is my nephew’s classmate, new in the car scene). The CrossTrek was behind me and his brother-in-law (in one of the Mini JCW) to keep an eye on him.

This cruise was not as fast at the one last year, but its more technical. It has a lot of low speed, hairpin turns. Since the road re-work, not a lot of shoulders and a ton of cyclists on the mountain passes.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

We stop on the top and took some photos:

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Time to descend from the Touge:

Taking some of the same roads going down hill is quite different experience. definitely felt the rear of my car “power slide” once or twice. I was also told by the Mini JCW driver behind me that there were instances that one of my rear wheel would lift. There was only on time the road caught me off guard that I thought “oh crap”. ๐Ÿ˜…

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

We ate at Finney’s Crafthouse at Westlake Village. Not as much hot fuzz there.

Bison burger there was good:

Not gamey at all.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

After we ate, we took some more photos:

Sorry for the bad panorama shot.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by nicklulu.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!