PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Cracking pics Marc, thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

warehou
    Participant

Australia

from Mountune USA Website

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

That’s certainly different warehou, not sure if it’s for me though ?

Honorary Member

LUJO
    Participant

UK - England

Previously RS Blue Edition. Standard wheels in anthracite. Rally flapz. Pops and Bangs, valve delete, Mr November 2019.

Currently carless but getting the urge to revisit the RS 🤔🤔🤔

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hey Lujo, this is mine! Look here in the dark car park 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Well I set off this morning on a blast up the North East coast of Scotland!! ???????. The weather was nice n sunny, a few big clouds about but no rain which was nice. Took a few photos on the way, mainly of my RS, but tried to also get the coastline, roads, hills, mountains and clouds etc. About 250 miles all round and just over a tank of fuel used!!

I took so many, hope I’ve picked some good ones to post??!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Davey
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@marc, some really good pics there, thanks for sharing. Like the scenery oh and the car looks good too ??

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Another good pic, thanks for sharing davey,

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers @bobcat. Went home with a Filthy lady at the end of the day, ??

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Davey

Lovely pic mate!! Looks like the sunshine was in Scotland today for a change!! Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

Davey
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers guys, was from the weekend, Yorkshire moors

Fink
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I can’t recall seeing a white one in the flesh Marc, I’ll keep an eye out for ya.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!