PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hammy, bet you had the dreaded leaves behind the mesh by the time you got home ? nice pic got a good shine on there ?

Honorary Member

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@777ham – Cracking pic mate!! Lovely shine on her!! Everytime I see a NB it looks a slightly different colour?!

@jamie
    – I’m always out n about in it when I’m at home. White is the best colour mate!! Lol… I know I’m biased. Just a nightmare to keep clean this time of year!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@nige, mean looking shot, nice?

Honorary Member

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bobcat!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nigesax

Cracking pic mate!! How do you find the M400??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo feels good! Raw and exhaust even more raspy. Have not pushed yet as still running in as went forged at the same time. 500 miles done, counting down the 500.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nigesax

Nice mate, bet you can’t wait to get that last few hundred miles under yir belt and get your foot planted firmly down?!

Mountune Forged – Is that Pistons, Conrods and Head Gasket? Do they fit a Deck Brace or anything?? What BHP do they say that it’s good for now??

Cheers, Marc.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo yes mate certainly looking forward to testing the limits!

No deck brace but pistons, rods, updated head gasket and bolts, new bearings and sump. Not sure on max BHP, I intend to go to about 450 although I remember saying I wouldn’t go past FPM375! ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nigesax

Haha… yeah I remember when I bought mine brand new thinking I’d never do anything to it, lol!!

I’m running at about 415 bhp and it feels brilliant, Litchfield have done a great job with their Stage 2 map, so smooth and properly drivable if you know what I mean but with great power when you need it. I’m quite happy to run this on a standard engine, Boost is 23psi all day long. I will get the engine Forged eventually and up the power but for now I’m more than happy.

Let me know what you think of it once she’s ran in mate and I’d be interested to know how much Boost it runs?? I asked Mountune when I was deciding which map to get and they couldn’t tell me??

Is that the baffled sump??

Cheers, Marc.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat to be honest since i use it everyday i haven’t had to pick out the leaves, yet!

@brembo
    thanks! Have to agree with the shade thing as i still catch different colours as well.

@nigesax
    great pictures!

andy1600i
    Participant

UK - England

Had a little play at an arty shot. Its come out OK I think!!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@andy1600i

Gorgeous photo mate!! It’s came out WELL SOUND PAL!! Where did you take that??

You have to grab the opportunity quickly this time of year coz it gets sooooo dark so F**KEN quickly!!

This was a photo I took about 5 weeks ago…

The sky is was AMAZING but by the time I got home it had gone!! I’m always on the hunt for good photos!!

Cheers, Marc.

sebbcb
    Participant

UK - England

This is not an automated message.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!