PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Afternoon mate!! I doubt my dirty RS will make the 2020 calendar but I’ll certainly keep taking pics throughout the year and yi never know?? Here’s a before and after just for you….

Oh, and I just broke through the 20,000 mile barrier this afternoon…

19 months of ownership and I’ve only been home for half that time so 20K in 9 and a half months!!

F**KEN LOVE IT!! ????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Blimy its good on fuel still got a full tank after 20k.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh nice one Marc! I’ve never had my fuel gauge that full ! it seems to drip out on the floor well before that gauge position ! I think I should get mine that dirty just so the speed cameras and average speed cameras round here can’t read the back plate !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

fcsrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

I like you, brembo, you bought your car for all the right reasons. ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

It’s impossible to keep her clean this time of year so you shouldn’t have any problem getting your No. plates covered in dirt to fly under the radar!! Lol!! Yeah I’d just filled up after blasting about this afternoon, ready for my 3 and a half hour drive down to Aberdeen at 5am for another 3 weeks away.

@fcsrs2300

Why thank you mate, I like you too!! Lol!! I bought my RS for pure pleasure and I drive it every single day I’m at home regardless of weather. I’m lucky enough to be surrounded by AMAZING roads up here and everyday is a Track Day!! Haha!! Even though my car is driven hard and gets filthy, it is still a very well looked after car, the insides are like they were from new and under the bonnet is spotless, I’ve had to touch up numerous chips on the front end but what do you expect blasting about the Highlands of Scotland for 20,000 miles!! Lol!! It’s inevitable, it’s a REAL Drivers car and is there to be driven, I’m never happier than when I’m blasting about the place grinning from ear to ear, who cares about fuel consumption and dirt and chips and all that S**TE, just get out and F**KEN DRIVE IT….. it’s an RS, you know what I mean??!! And if it gets filthy give it a wash, good as new, like I’ve just done there in the dark out the back of my house, 5’C and a HOORA cold wind…..

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Under the bonnet…

Tail Pipe… freshly polished…

And just coz I like this one… (ignore the neighbours Astra… lol!! Looks like I’ve got tinted rear lights??

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Clean machine marc ? nice pics too

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice ! patriotic too with the SC wash, whats that, SCottish wash ??? ha h ah

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Out for a blast today ☺️

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic 2411, thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

No worries @bobcat ??

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@porter2411

Nice pic mate!! Where’s that??

Cheers, Marc.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@brembo

South Queensferry mate ??

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Cracking pic Michael. Iconic Scottish landscape right there.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks @Kenny

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!