PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

And a dirty photo showing how effective flaps can be against mud. I guess that’s why they are so called!

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers @Brembo, love it when it’s clean, as I’m sure you’re well aware having Frozen White.

Which looks great in the sunset pic ?

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic srea064, thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@RS77

Nice pics mate, Team White!!

What did you call those things bolted behind your wheels…. Mud what’s????? Flaps?? Can’t say I’ve heard of them mate?? ??

Haha..!! Yes it is White, lol. And don’t panic she’ll get a bath on Sunday, ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

mmmm Sunday bath Marc..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Good buoyancy there just in case, slips in that deep ole bath tub……….

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! It was a beautiful day up North, so while blasting about in the RS I stopped and took a few pics o BONNIE SCOTLAND!! ????????????????.  And thanks to a few members on here I managed to resize them to upload…

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Marc – Glad you managed to resize your pics mate, and get them posted up.

Lovely scenery, and your car is looking in it’s element, definitely in it’s hunting ground there. I reckon the third pic is my favourite, got to say, that intercooler in that finish really grabs my eyeballs, very purposeful, me likey.

I know you’ve only recently fitted it, but how are you getting on with the Short Shifter?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@OverRev

Evening mate!! Cheers, yeah glad I can now resize a photo, lol, modern technology eh!! It’s a fine line between scenery and RS, I struggle to not zoom in on the RS, haha!! Aye the Intercooler is a beast, the quality of the welding on it is superb, think I have a pic somewhere before I fitted it, and it’s big, really maximises the space available.

The Short Shifter… Well it was a Mountune one I got, fitted it a couple of days ago along with the Breather Plate and a Rear Motor Mount, also changed the Oil and Filter. The Short Shifter itself is really good!! The gear changes are spot on just a lot less travel. It was straight forward to fit and there’s also a slight weight saving too, I know it’s not much, but when you compare the weight of the OEM Shifter to the Mountune one, you’ll be surprised how heavy the Ford one is??!! I would certainly recommend it mate.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, what fantastic scenery you certainly live in a fabulous place and the car looks good too ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Cheers mate!! I’m thinking about heading West in the car tomorrow, there’s snow on the mountains up there so hopefully get a couple of pics for you. This is where I went today, first pic gives you an idea of area then the second pic is zoomed in….

Don’t think the weather up here is too great the morn, looks like it might P**S down all day up here but if I’m in the mood I’ll head off up the West coast anyway, something to do innit!! Lol!! That’s providing ma heeds not too sore in the morning, if yi know what I mean?? Yeah the wife’s on night shift again, ???, haha!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, I must try and get up to Scotland it’s been 50+ years since I had a holiday up there. I have fantastic memories of our holiday up there as a youngster …….. Geezz that’s a long time ago ????

Honorary Member

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo Great photos of the RS and local scenery, photo 3 show the car off well, great stance, the 15mm spacers make the  vehicle look real mean and purposeful.

May the Ford be with you

faber
    Participant

France

Belle photos et belle RS3

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

Here’s a few pics of my RS & my brothers Zetec S. This is his 1st car.

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!