PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

David Deventer
    Participant

USA

Mountune B7 upgrade underway

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bluby3u

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!!

Nice pic!! You carrying out some Mods??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@stevenad….

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@David, looks like some serious work going on there ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Afternoon all!! A few pics of my baby from last night…..

Gotta love the WHITE ONES!! ????????.

I’ve had to massively down grade the quality of the photos again!!

@kenny
    Is there any way we can get higher quality photos on to the site??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Fantastic pics Brembo ?

Honorary Member

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Great night shots Brembo!

Interested to know what David’s up to in the USA with the car up on stands?

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

1st sign of daylight since sept 1st praying for the weather to stay ??<!–more–>

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Diff cooler plate fitted 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mexicoian

Cracking pics mate!! Locked away since September…. Wow!! You must be itching to get behind the wheel!! Let’s hope the weather stays good so you can get her out and let her breathe!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo – Your car’s looking good Marc, I see your now trying out Urban shots with a night time twist as a contrast to your country road with epic back drop shots earlier in the tread. Keep em coming my friend.

mexicoian – Mate, I think if it wasn’t for gravity, I could eat my tea off the bottom of your motor, lovely. Hope the weather stays fine and you manage to get out for a blast.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! I can’t stop posting pics of my RS!! Lol!! Hope youz don’t mind?? I was out the other day exploring the Highlands, as I do, haha!! And managed to get myself in the middle of nowhere, miles from anywhere and it was magic!! Hope youz enjoy the Beautiful Scenery…..

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Stunning pics Brembo you’re very lucky to have such beautiful scenery. The car looks good too ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!