PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice Matt. B, Flaps look good ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@porter2411 Amsterdam was Magic mate, cheers!! ???.

Evening all!! Got back from Amsterdam in the early hours of Saturday morning…… Can’t tell youz how much I enjoyed it!! ??. It was my first time there and me and Mrs Brembo are definitely going to make it an Annual event!!

Anyhoo, I finally got out in the RS for a PROPER drive on Sunday which was AWESOME!! ?Straight up the A9 then swing a left between Dornoch and Golspie onto the A839… MY FAVOURITE ROAD!!!! This road is Brilliant!! The A9 can get quite busy but this road is always quiet…. And it’s an absolute CRACKER!!

It’s so fast flowing, long straights followed by perfect bends that can be taking at proper RS speed!! ?You really don’t have to drop below 60mph at all!! Obviously you need a couple of runs on it first, haha!! Just beware of wildlife, birds especially, I sucked up 3 little ones this afternoon alone!! Thankfully no harm done to my car, just pick them out and straighten out the grill a wee bit. Be warned though, sheep and goats can get on the road and wondering grouse will probably burst your Intercooler!! Also, the scenery is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL so you’ll probably spend your first drive just cruising and taking it all in.

So the A839 takes you to Lairg where you can either come back onto the A9 via the A836 or head North West up the length of Loch Shin using the A838. I went up the length of Loch Shin today and took some great photos before doubling back down the north side of Loch Shin to Lairg and took the A836 back onto the A9!!

Anyhoo, apologies for the ramble…. So I took loads of photos… YEAH I mean loads!!! A combination of beautiful Scottish scenery and Mk3 Focus RS…!!! I’ve spent ages sifting through them but can’t decide…. So here’s a few that I like…. hope youz do too…???

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Zombi2
    Participant

UK - England

Nice read and some really good photos.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@zombi2, have to agree, great read and fantastic pics Brembo…?

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Awesome pictures ??

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat @zombi2 @WAWRS.

Cheers guys!! I literally took loads of photos that day, perfect weather and surroundings. Took me ages to pick a few then even longer to downsize them to upload to the Forum, but worth it. Glad youz appreciate them!!

????????.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Managed to give mine a quick wash and dry today

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

A beautiful day for it too!! Looking very nice indeed mate!! Lovely shine there..??.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers marc?

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

The little blue touches on black make them look fantastic. Same as the stealth.

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Matt.B ?

Honorary Member

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Ford live at Knockhill yesterday ???????

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic porter2411? Was the turn out good?

Honorary Member

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks @bobcat yeah was good turnout. Crap weather weather early on but got better later on ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!