PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@porter2411

Evening mate!! Nice pic, Your Motor’s looking great!! Hope you had a good day?? ????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks Marc yeah sure did mate ?????????

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

brembo – Evening Marc, I enjoyed reading your write up on the previous page mate, you should definitely be on an earner from the Scottish Tourist Board! …..a great advert for anyone fancying a road trip.

Great pictures showcase your RS playground, while your text showcases your passion for the drive, thanks for taking the time to put the post together mate.

Cheers, Rob.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

A pic after a wash and polishing

Honorary Member

warehou
    Participant

Australia

@bobcat….Still looking good..the only blemish is the reflection of the white car in the paintwork….lol!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@warehou, thanks ? had the wife’s car to clean once she saw mine ???

Honorary Member

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat – Your motor is looking in fine fettle.

You know what mate, I still haven’t seen a black RS out their on my travels, I’ve seen all the other colours except for black and the Limited Edition model.

I nearly ordered my first one in black, one of my favourite colours, tough to keep looking at it’s best if a daily, but after a clean and polish, they can look fantastic as yours does.

What’s the car got on it in the way of coating mate?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Next job for you is the weeds in your paved drive they need sorting David. Although you cars looking good.

Coastliner

Josh1987
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@overrev, usually it’s washed using Autoglym shampoo once over with rapid detailed then polish and finally a sealer. I try and do it three times a year. I find it works for me. I have used foam wash on a sunny day if dirty after winter.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, thank you, yes the drive will get a pressure wash in the next couple of weeks ? (when I get the time?)

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@josh1987, nice shiny car you have there, eerie light makes it look even better ?

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

@josh1987 Great picture of the RS in it’s natural habitat. Have you blacked out the red reflectors bits on the back?

440bhp

443lbft

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Morning mate!! Looking good!! Can’t beat a nice shine on a black car!! ?.

@overrev

Morning!! Thanks for your kind words mate!! I am very lucky indeed to be surrounded by some awesome roads and scenery. I try my best to share some of that with you guys, glad you liked it!! ????????.

@josh1987

Nice pic mate!! RS is looking good. A nice time of the evening to take a photo!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

andy1600i
    Participant

UK - England

Just a little wash and polish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!