Possible meet in South West Wales?

Home Forums Regional Wales Possible meet in South West Wales?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi George

I’m just west of Carmarthen, funny I have seen two NB ones in a week, before that I had seen none at all

Did you purchase your from Days Swansea?

Gchambe
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes indeed, Days.

Have you purchased yours from Days as well?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Yes me too, what colour have you gone for spec etc?

ordered mine in June so hoping for a March/April delivery, when did you order your out of interest?

Gchambe
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cool, I have ordered in March , NB full spec Including winter pack but not the shell seats.

Build date was 13th of Dec.

What about you? What spec have you gone for?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

I went for NB all options except forged wheels, sunroof and winter pack

Prefer the style of the standard wheels although want to get them powder coated in the Magnetite colour, same as the black FRS on the home page.

Are you going to get your car detailed out of interest was looking to get mine done along with the ghost/tracker

Some good times ahead for us ;o)

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Guys

Looks like there is a steady gathering of FRS owners in Wales now either already taken delivery or about to in the next couple of months, thought it would be an idea to do a quick name check and hopefully we can get out to some shows and meets this year.

If there are any I have missed please post a reply, so far we have

@ Mark Gregory, @Luke Newton, @Andrew Thomas, @Barneyrm, @Howsey, @George Chamberlain and myself

Please do not see this as me trying to organise your lives lol , far from it just thought it would be good for us to know who is in Cymru and as I say maybe get together this year.

Cheers

Dom

vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

I’m just the other side of the border (hopefully that doesn’t rule me out!!) but the roads are so good in that part of the world that I’d definitely be interested 🙂

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi @Vaultboydan, ha ha not at all bud your very welcome , look forward to meeting up soon

sully
    Participant

UK - Wales

I am near Abergavenny. NB collected in April 16.  Haven’t seen too many locally. Would be good for a meet to see some others

Simon Evans
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’m based in Cardiff, collected car on 30th Dec. Would be up for a group drive out in the Brecons, already managed to clock up nearly a thousand miles.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Simon

I’m up for that, do not get mine until March though, what spec did you go for ?

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

My Black RS is roaming the streets of monmouthshire/Gloucestershire on the weekends now

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Anyone from Wales looking to have the Ghost installed over the coming months? only that I need to get 4 together in a day to make it worth Chris Prestons while to travel down, he has said that he is happy to fit 2 at one location (Further west ideally) then two on the way home maybe Cardiff etc

Understand if you would rather not disclose what security you have currently as this is an open forum, if this is the case please contact Kenny and private message him with your thoughts so we can pull everyone together

If no one is interested let me know and i will jump on a fitting across the bridge

Cheers

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

@GeorgeChamberlain

Hope your well buddy, have you collected your car yet?

Gchambe
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Dom,

getting there, we will see. Email me your contact info on george01chamberlain@gmail.com.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Possible meet in South West Wales?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!