Potential 2018 NB Purchase – How Much ?

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Potential 2018 NB Purchase – How Much ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

I have the chance of purchasing  a June 2018 NB RS, one of the last I think. It has a Full Ford Service History and is a 1 Owner.

It has numerous modifications :- Mountune Roll Restrictor, Hard Pipe, PTU, Sports Cat, V3 Exhaust, Primary Intake, Breather Pipe, Mudflaps and a Carbon Lip Spoiler.

It also has a Quaife Diff, Spec R Intercooler, MSD 380/400/420 Map, Ghost Alarm & a Scorpion Tracker.

It really has been spoilt and had thousands spent on it. My question is how much do you think I should pay for it ?

Thanks for your input and comments.

Possibly a future RS Owner ?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Byan how many miles has it covered?

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

whats he actually asking for it? he must have a price in mind if hes selling it,its far easier then to see if its worth his price or not

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

The problem with modified cars is that they are difficult to price. Owners obviously want to recoup as much of their expenditure as possible however the majority of buyers want an original unmoddified car. Hence why the majority put their cars back to stock prior to sale. Do you have a link to the advert?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

thats the problem,owners want to recoup a lot of the costs but as we all know it doesnt work that way,you can spend 8k on a car and prob get back an extra 2k when you sell, been there many times lol

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

Hi red-leader

18,000 Miles

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Bryan.

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@the-redman £32k

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi Bryan , hope all works out with the car , and you can do a deal ( haggle ) if you do buy & when you have chance get some pics up . 👍👍🤞

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

28-29k max

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

id say a bit more if its a good optioned car,does it have shells etc or any other options? it is an 18 plate so thats pretty rare,plus 1 owner

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@the-radman Yes it has the Shell Seats, Carbon Fibre on the Door Spears & Handbrake. Mountune Mats front, back and boot and also an Indoor Cover.

Mountune Short Shifter, full Ford Service History. Next service is in June and he’s willing to go 50/50 on the price of that.

It’s a Private Sale, my friends son, so not been advertised anywhere yet.

Bodywork is mint and it has been Ceramic Coated.

Think I just need to pull the trigger….

Bryan
    Participant

UK - England

@the-radman Oh and Door Protectors !!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

“friends son”  but has he driven it like he stole it 24/7 ?? drifting, launching, flat shifting, track days, nurburgring !! ha ha ha

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

chrisch
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds like you’ve made your mind up!

Come to a deal around £30k and you’ll both be happy.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@Bryan – I would have a quick inspection of the tyres. Assuming they are the originals and it’s not been hooned, with only 18k miles I would expect them to be in fair condition vis-a-vis having no flat spots etc and with around 4 mm of tread. If they’ve been changed I would at least ask the question, why!  Good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Potential 2018 NB Purchase – How Much ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!