potential new owner

Home Forums General Newbie potential new owner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

swb
    Participant

UK - England

hi all,

looking for my first RS and im looking for some dealer advice, I understand RS direct sell quality well sourced stock?

Im coming from an M2 and an awful main dealer experience as per.

thanks all

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@swb, Hi and welcome, you’ll not be disappointed when you swop to an RS, roughly where abouts are you in the country?  To get some advice on dealerships

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome swb, I live about 10 miles from RS Direct and they have some really nice cars there but a tad expensive IMO.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

paul m, if you see a car you like at Rsdirect, just offer what you think its worth (as long as you are being reasonable) and see what he says, if he has a lot of stock and has had a quiet week, he may have a deal, I know I used to in slack times just to move a  bit of stock on and get new stuff in. If he turns you down, just say thanks anyway and walk away. Thats when you know if he chases you to your car hes up for a deal!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Good advice 71-bda.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to potential new owner. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!