Puddle lamp! Oops

Home Forums Styling Lighting Puddle lamp! Oops

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

adw
    Participant

UK - England

why didnt i think of any of those!!! good idea, im going to give it a shot!

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Keawe Chan
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Forks,

New to the forum and this is the first post.

I hope I have not violate any rules by revoking this thread but here is my experience of the weekend regarding changing the puddle light.

I had the first one (Off side) done without issue until I try to pull the near side bulb out. Yes, it drops into the housing!!!!

Luckily I think I recognised some of the common fixing mechanism used in cars and figured out that the puddle light housing can be completely dropped from the bottom of the side mirror assemble.

Here are some photos on how I did it and enjoy.

Use a T5 Torx Driver or just a simular size allen key to remove this screw whihc located behind the bulb holder

Press and undo the Clip on the opposite side of the Housing.

Regards,

Keawe

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

simple when you know how!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Vid is just for that “little black clip” location on the puddle light housing in order to remove it. Just take the glass out to replace the lamps and try not to do a Adw! lol.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t want to state the obvious but that’s a Mk2 focus. Its like comparing Elephants and Giraffes.

Coastliner

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Door mirrors/caps are the same.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Puddle lamp! Oops. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!