Putting a RS back on the road

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Putting a RS back on the road

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

Thanks! My dad has a business that he bought with two other partners and he bought a lift to put in one of the storage buildings so he could change the oil in everyone’s car and work on his own. He’s done a frame off restoration on a 70 something Corvette (I don’t know what year). He also did a 1969 428 cobrajet mustang, a 69 Camaro, a 70 Chevelle, and is working on a 70 Camaro all in that building on the lift. He put the Camaro on hold in order to work on my car. It’s nice to be able to change your own oil without crawling under the car!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@josh, what, if any, are your plans with the car ie, big road trip, possible track days, daily drive.

Honorary Member

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

It’s going to be my daily until it explodes hopefully. I kept the factory forged premium wheels for track days and autocross. As far as big road trips go, my girlfriend’s sister lives about 1,500 miles away in Colorado and I’ve been thinking about driving it out there and back. Maybe to watch the pikes peak hill climb. She only has 369 miles on her right now so I have a long way to go.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Around trip to Colorado sounds fantastic, hope you go for it ?

Honorary Member

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

I hope I get the chance to, the drive is supposed to be really relaxing and full of scenery.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Putting a RS back on the road. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!