quarterly meet.

Home Forums Regional England – Midlands quarterly meet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 179 total)
  • Author

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

im up for the 9th, if my RS arrives by then.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Either date is good for me Steve. Only problem might be a last minute call into work but unlikely, things are slow at the moment. I would be working out of Gaydon and finished by 3. Sort out a time which suits everybody, ideally in the afternoon for me. The museum is open till 5. Admission is only £14 and lasts a year but if you can negotiate a group deal, even better. If I’m not working I would make a day of it and get annual membership anyway, it’s a great place and the exhibitions change. Thanks for your efforts, Keith.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Should we say Sunday 9th April.  11 am Heritage car park out side front of the museum.   Depending on how many people are interested we can judge to prewarn them ..LOL    I’m into JLR at least twice a week at present so can call in and ask if required.

It can be a chance for a casual meet up and make plans for future gatherings if people have the interest for it.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds good Steve. If I get called into work the day before I’ll post on here.

Thanks for arranging, Keith.

Nitrous999
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can do the 2nd sounds great the museums good too I took the lad round earlier this year he loved it</p>

vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

Gaydon gets my vote if JLR allow it, only 25 mins from me.

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Have we got a confirmed date yet?</p>

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

We settled on the 9th…    closer to the time I’ll ask them if they need any warning. As I guess will be only a few of us we can meet up and do as we want.

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

How is everyone’s availability? There are plenty of cars in to test so I need to let work know whether I can work this weekend. If only one or two turn up its more of a coincidence than a meet, so maybe it would be worth rearranging another date?

vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

I could still do the 9th

Nitrous999
    Participant

UK - England

Cant make the 9th I’m afraid guys 🙁 hopefully i can make the next one

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can do the 9th but available most sundays so im cool with whenever tbh.</p>

aron-mattlewismotorsport
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi guys just to let you all know there is a meet on this weekend at MSL Performance in Birmingham it is a Ford only day we are expecting a big turn out event is on all day 🙂

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

9th is till okay for me, I think it will only ever be a casual few, in my experience people have busy lives and commitments are hard to come by.

Potentially 4 of us counting back above?

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Ok. Thats cool. A time roughly. Still around 11 am?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to quarterly meet.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!