quarterly meet.

This topic contains 178 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Dr. RS Dr. RS 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Dr. RS
    Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Enjoyed meeting Jasoni and 9Designs. There were loads of rari’s but nobody was taking any interest. I’m sorry I forgot your screen name in the FW XXXX TOY. Did you see me later in Broad Lane?l

jasoni
    jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Nice to meets the east midland guys. Will meet up again soon and the more the merrier. The dirty nitrous bue RS looked epic, whomever may of owned it

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Good to meet up guys….   at one point we had one each colour except Black….

Couple of pictures on a glorious day, (Sorry White RS had to park opposite as the car park was filling up).

Magnetic Grey-Full spec,  FPM375, Quaife LSD, MT Springs, DSC Suspension Control Unit, MT- Short shift and switched fake noise!

UK seller for DSC Active suspension control modules

Dr. RS
    Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for posting Steve. I think all the colours look good. Would have loved to see a Shadow Black there. SG held its own in the Warwickshire sunshine, representing Team Stealth.

Seeing as we’re practically neighbours I would love a ride in yours to experience the MP375. Should have took them on next door’s track!

Great to meet you 👍.

P.S. Say hello to Chris from me tomorrows Jasoni, when you get your Ghost 👻 fitted. Don’t forget to remind him of my 10% referral fee.

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Looking good guys! Looked a great day for it.

vaultboydan
    vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry for the no-show guys, took a few mm off the end of my finger in the garden Sunday morning and was consequently treated to a few hours in A&E! I do have an un-bandaged image or two for those with a strong stomach 🙂

Dr. RS
    Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

We need a doctor’s sick note. It is a shame you couldn’t make it, especially if your RS is black? We only needed black for a complete set.

Get Well Soon, Keith.

jasoni
    jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

And they say spending time in the gardens good for you!. Hopefully see you at the next one v.boy. take care.

jasoni
    jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

@kieth. Chris says hi. Refferal commision for this months in the post.

vaultboydan
    vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys!  I’m taking some stick from the lads at work today…

Definitely see you at the next one 🙂

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Certainly the challenge or task next time is one of each colour…  Who has a Shadow Black ?

I’ll bring a real camera next time, not just my phone.

Magnetic Grey-Full spec,  FPM375, Quaife LSD, MT Springs, DSC Suspension Control Unit, MT- Short shift and switched fake noise!

UK seller for DSC Active suspension control modules

howsey
    howsey
    Participant

UK - Wales

Dr. RS
    Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Jasoni, I’ll soon be on 15% at this rate.

vaultboydan
    vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

@howsey – closing the gate after the horse has bolted but thanks all the same! 😉

Chrismurf
    Chrismurf
    Participant

UK - England

Oulton park bank holiday Monday 29th may family fun day met a few of you there last bank holiday if anyone interested probably arrange meet close by and arrive together so we are all parked together

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to quarterly meet.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!