race cat standard exhaust

Home Forums Performance Exhaust race cat standard exhaust

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

@crocket hjs 200 cell cat is top quality, TUV approved.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Where did you purchase one from mate?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Afternoon mate!! Correct me if I’m wrong… HJS make Catalysts and supply to various Manufacturers, they do also make complete Cat/Downpipes. For example… If you have a Milltek Sports Cat/Downpipe it’ll have an HJS Cat inside it. To add to the confusion don’t Milltek make the Downpipes for Mountune?? So the Mountune Sports Cat could easily have HJS stamped on it somewhere. ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

RSJAY73
    Participant

UK - England

This is correct my mountune down pipe is stamped with HJS then it as a  welded piece  with mountune stamped on it.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to race cat standard exhaust. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!