Rates Ford Essex Service Offers

Home Forums Marketplace Trader Sales – Parts & Offers Rates Ford Essex Service Offers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ford Focus RS Service Offers

Mk3 Focus RS Service Offers

– Standard 12.5K or 1 Year Service £169.00

– Major Service £279.00

– Oil and Filter Change £85.00

– Hunter Wheel Alignment Adjustment £25.00 (Wheel alignment check FREE)

All of these services can be done while you wait including Saturday’s. Any parts enquires contact kevinp@rates.co.uk Kevin will be available to offer some great discounts on All RS Parts.

PLEASE QUOTE ‘MK3 FOCUS RS CLUB’ when booking to obtain these rates

Rates Ford Essex

Rates Ford are based in Grays Essex just of the A13 and 4 miles from the Dartford bridge. They have been servicing RS models for over 30 years and have a great following with customers travelling for their high standard of service and aftersales care. Rates have been a Ford Chairman’s award winning dealer for 5 years in a row for our customer service.

http://www.rates.co.uk

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

Just had the oil & filter changed at Rates Ford. Girls on the service desk have great customer skills. Mike the service manager is a very helpfull guy. All in all great service from Rates Ford service centre. Thanks for the discount code!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

That’s good to hear @rsgav

Was this just your 1000 mile change?

rsgav
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny

Yer just a run in oil & filter 1500 miles.

thepmp
    Participant

United Kingdom

Can also vouch for Rates service – They resolved my B pillar rattle whilst in for an oil / filter change too 🙂

2016 | Frozen White | All Options (no sunroof)

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

If anyone is interested I have a price of £175 for second service handy if your in Essex or near by can recommend rates

booked in on a sat morn while you wait no probs…..

send the manager an email for any questions

MikeD@rates.co.uk

baz2

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

I’m off to rates in a couple of weeks for my second service. I’ve Had a couple of niggles but overall a great service from rates.

Mountune dealer/fitters too ….?

I’m thinking of getting the keyless entry disabled why I’m there, as I don’t use it and it’s a security risk as we all know.

Any one else had there’s disabled ?

I bought the obd lead to laptop jobby, as was going to have a go myself with forscan,

but I’m a bit of a technophobe when it comes to software programs and am worried I might brick the ecu or press the wrong button etc, so chickened out trying lol ?.

CheeRS

Lee

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Lee, I had the keyless turned off the same time as the PDC, no problems at all. It’s another weakness block in the security. ? If you not done the PDC yet it’s well worth doing.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rs-le

Morning mate!! Must agree with @red-leader, Keyless Entry and PDC turned off, also get FENG turned off especially if you have an aftermarket exhaust fitted!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader @brembo

Thanks guys,

Is it really worth getting the PDC turned off ?

The car does pull about on hard acceleration & tramlines on certain B roads ! Is it a night & day transformation ?

You know what it’s worth a try, I’m going to get this switched off, I can always get it switched back on if i wanted too.

cheeRS

Lee

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

You will not regret having it turned off, completely different feel, much better. No software making adjustments, slightly heavier feel but nothing going on that you can’t control easily.

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

That’s If you can find a dealer that will actually turn it off, most wont do it

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

The Rates Ford servicing costs above are really good. Envious of you lot who have access to this dealer!

Defoe18
    Participant

UK - England

I have used Rstes other branch in Galleywood near Chelmsford as I can walk home from there,they are spot on and other the same rates as above

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rates Ford Essex Service Offers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!