RDU Oil Change

Home Forums Performance Transmission RDU Oil Change

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@white-rs2 what i can remember it was only when you repeatedly done as above…. ie. spout crap like it only costs £40, then cant back any of your claim up with actual data / prices…

Really don’t know why the constant pedantic negative bashing of people, services and prices…. and attempts to make anyone look or sound stupid? 🤷🏻‍♂️

David Smart
    Participant

UK - England

Where and who do I speak to about getting my oils changed for £200? I was quoted nearly 3x that figure at my local Dealership. Pretty exceptional value in my opinion.

Thanks, Dave.

New to the RS scene and keen!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@GM

I don’t need to back anything up if a place such as Opie sell all the required stuff for was it £66 to the public, then the trade get it at least 25-35% cheaper on oils, well our account does but hay ho 👍

I haven’t been negative or bashed anyone or any services and lies make you GM look an idiot, but double hay ho 👍

All I’ve said is the car will indicate the time is right to change the oil and the other thing I said is the cars algorithm is more complicated than pressing the button for track mode as screaming down craner curves in track mode would register differently than going down the motorway at 70-90 or going the shops in track mode.

I also said it’s your car your money👍

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

David Smart
    Participant

UK - England

There seems to be a lot of negativity in this thread, can we keep from calling each other idiots? This is an adult forum and we should treat each other as adults.

I’d like to book in for my oils and a bit of other work I’ve been wanting recently, who can I inquire with?

Thanks, David.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@David Smart

No one was called stupid and no one was called an idiot.

In both cases it was stated as “Look like an idiot” or “look stupid” 👍

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

David Smart
    Participant

UK - England

Okay. As seen by me they are one in the same.

Let’s get back on topic.

Thanks, David.

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks to all of you who have replied here, I forgot to check back! 🙂

@nateodog
    may Since you do this service, and are unfortunately way to far away from me, would you mind telling me the specific oils you use for PTU and RDU please? If you want to email me these rather than post here, my email is the same as my forum handle plus at gmail dot com. My mechanic friend is intending to do this work tomorrow for me as part of some other work, so it would be really good to know which oils/makes you use!

Many thanks

Richard

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Hi yes Il email you no problem

il email you but we use motul oil For reference

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks. Just reading on this thread about needing an additive also? Anyway if you can email me specifics (grade etc) that would be most helpful. Thanks!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@white-rs2 just read back mate! Implying that I think spark plugs go in PTU ? This site is a good point of info, experiences from others for owners, including myself… just don’t ruin it with negative crap, and half hearted guesses.

Also Bashing a guy who’s not even on here to defend himself ‘Barney’
    And quoting childish behaviour when you’ve topped google on that one, but we won’t go there yet ?

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

There seemed to be a few options suggested and also some mention of additives and other makes having this already mixed in. Just wanted to be 100% sure by asking someone who performs this service 🙂 don’t want my guy to get the wrong stuff!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@GM

I don’t think i implied that at all ……………………………

As for all the negative crap where is that coming from?????? Apart from your aggression Mr GM their isnt any.

I had the same crap from Nates Whatsapp group when I mention the car doesn’t require the RDU oil changing until car askes for it to be done when Barnaby last pushed this sales pitch on RDU oil changes some maybe some 8 months ago.

And as I’ve said before your car your cash your choice

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

😂🤣 You think I’m being aggressive mate, clearly don’t know me 👍🏻

Above quote regarding plugs in RDU…

implying I think you need them as I’m some sort retard or something?? And think they go in RDU 🤷‍♂️ Or were you implying that was a compliment or something? My question to you was it’s not just 1L of one fluid needed, was quite valid 🥴

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Oh my GOD you on a period or something………………

You pointed out the obvious about the three oil changes, so as you where pointing out the obvious. I said the obvious about the plugs not going in the RDU.

The Oil and plug prices where for comparison on how cheap items can be bought.

I just think you want a row about jack all which is fine with me.

PS: I’m NOT insinuating your a woman having a period, which I suppose would be your next comeback GODDDDDDDDDD.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

@David Smart

contact @natedog re this Oil change

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RDU Oil Change. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!