Ready to Buy a MK3

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Ready to Buy a MK3

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

cymrucarnage
    Participant

UK - England

Hi folks, I’m looking to change my MK2 RS for a MK3 RS. I figure 5drs will be more practical for the family. 😊

I’m after a well kept MK3 ideally in Magnetic Grey or White. But would also consider Nitrous Blue.

Must have full service history with Head gasket recall done after the revision, SYNC3 and be in great condition with lowish or average mileage.

I have a healthy budget for the right car, with funds ready.

Thanks for reading my thread and if you’re thinking of selling let me know. 👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome along

If you have a healthy budget @tyrefitter has a lovely red edition for sale. Check out the fir sale section or eBay

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Can’t help but good luck with search.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

turbo ! Heres a FIR I found earlier !! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

That’s a lovely fir BDA!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi & welcome, bet hard to get rid of your mk2 I know from experience not an easy choice. Some will argue mk2 is better than mk3 , let’s just agree to disagree & leave at that . Was she a car from new  which makes it even harder , turbo- tone is right nice edition in red up for sale , good luck with your search anyway.👍👍👍

cymrucarnage
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately @tyrefitter’s Red Edition is over my budget. I would love a Red Edition, but seems as though I’ve missed the boat on that one with the way prices have been going lately. 🤔

@Pauly Paul – Really hard decision to change from the MK2, I love the car but find it’s just not practical for me with the family and I’ve become to obsessive with it so it’s not getting used as much as it should. On the odd occasion when I do take it out, I live in fear of it getting damaged or even dirty! 😂 🤦‍♂️

I’m a massive fan of the MK3 RS too! The handling and AWD system is amazing!  In an ideal world I’d have both. MK3 as the daily and MK2 as the weekend toy. 😂

Have always been a fast Ford guy so only car to replace the MK2 RS for me will be a MK3. 😬👍

Marshy
    Participant

United Kingdom

Lots of nice cars on Pistonheads mate,good luck with your search.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

@cymrucarnage what’s your budget,,I’m will to reduce price by taking the mods of it & putting it back stock

Andy.

Red Edition.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Might be interested in selling my 17 Plate NB with about 5000 miles if the price is right

Paulb
    Participant

UK - England

If you don’t mind me asking what would the right price be?

David Poole
    Participant

UK - England

@paul-m i could be very interested in this if you could send me more details please, obviously only if the original poster is not interested.

thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ready to Buy a MK3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!