Rear diffuser removal

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Rear diffuser removal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rsrno
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Hi

would anyone have a removal guide on mk3 rear diffuser? somebody didn’t put their handbrake on in halfords carpark and their car rolled into the focus marking the diffuser so a new one is on order.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Have a look at this one

https://www.focusrs.org/threads/rear-diffuser-and-bumper-cover-removal.106873/

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by turbo-tone.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Or try this one from an ST

https://www.focusrs.org/threads/remove-rear-bumper-to-install-cf-diffuser.117200/

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

i renewed one a few yrs back,if i remember right theres a few plastic screws underneath and the diffuser then just pulls off,all the clips will snap though as they are wafer thin but if your fitting a new one then that doesnt matter

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

How much are people paying for these? I ordered one a few years back and it was £150. I enquired again recently and it’s £225 almost a 50% increase.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by masrs.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rear diffuser removal. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!