Rear Fog Light Mod

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Rear Fog Light Mod

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Rafy.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Neat wee mod by Aaron Swallow tinting his rear fog light with tinting spray. What do you think?

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

I think it looks ok just takes the focus off the lens on the rear diffuser, hides it alot more instead of having a white spot on it.

J

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

hmm, will reserve judgement, how about red instead? like an F1 rear light then, instead of everyone thinking as its white its a reverse light !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Erwin Rangel
    Participant

USA

hey there can you guys contact me at rangelerwin@gmail.com i have questions about the rear fog light mod. i want that but in the united states so can you guys contact me

Erwin Rangel
    Participant

USA

amazing mod

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Looks better standard in my opinion.

@Erwin Rangel Am I correct that US spec doesn’t have the central fog lamp?

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

@irelmo,look here. 

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/ford-focus-rs-mk3-diffusor-hinten-us-version-ohne-nebellampe/665103167-223-1548

Erwin Rangel
    Participant

USA

I just bought a diffuser with the light how do i secure it to the bumber and connect it the diffuser doesnt have holes nothing to secure it

Rafy
    Participant

Puerto Rico

Hello! I want to install the Diffuser UK version with the light. Where can I get it??? Is there a kit that includes everything ??? I will appreciate the help you can give me. Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Rear Fog Light Mod. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!