Recommendation for pdc removal

Home Forums Performance General Recommendation for pdc removal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cdurkan
    Participant

UK - England

Can anyone recommend a dealer in Yorkshire to have the PDC turned off? Just been in to my local ford in leeds and they don’t want to know about it. Just after a dealer who will turn it off no questions asked. Cheers

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@cdurkan – I’m sure the guys on here who live in the Yorkshire area will help you. I’ve never experienced a problem during my two year ownership and refuse to act purely out of a placebo response therefore my pdc remains active until such time I am sure I actually have a problem.

paulmichael
    Participant

UK - England

Stoneacre Ford, York turned mine off. £50.00 and had to sign a waiver.

Cdurkan
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers lads.

Tonys. I believe some people feel the issue more than others. I’ve owned some powerful cars in my time and none of them did I feel apprehensive about putting my foot down on a narrow country road as I wouldn’t know how it would behave.

Paulmichael. Cheers I will give them a call and get booked in. Did you see an improvement?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

The difference after it was turned off was instantly noticeable, at speed the steering feels a lot better, more weight to it. Much improved on motorways and a lot less movement when passing large lorries. I didn’t realise how many minor adjustments the system was adding until after it was turned off.

paulmichael
    Participant

UK - England

Yes cdurkan. Do a search for my thread along the lines of “pdc disable and veering steering” or visa-versa.

muzzie
    Participant

UK - England

<p>I had mine turned off for free no questions asked. Loads better with it off IMO. I had it done at Perrys Ford in Chesterfield. Not in Yorkshire area unfortunately</p>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Recommendation for pdc removal. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!