Red/Clear LED Lights v Stock

Home Forums Styling Lighting Red/Clear LED Lights v Stock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Good comparison shot of the stock v Red/Clear LED rear lights.

Red LED rear Lights

Subtle but give a nice modern touch to the rear end ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cool, but looks like reverse will show a red light !! Where’s the clear bit for reverse?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice comparison, must say I do like the LED ones. They would look great on Shadow Black ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

as long as you don’t want to reverse anywhere in the dark Bob !! innit ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

or have I just spied a clear bit for reverse at the bottom of the lens? Bit hard to see on ma wee phone

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, not a problem ha ha ha .

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Does the LED lighting rely on just the coloured lens or is there different colour on the LED bulb?

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

How bright are they in the day? I watched a video on YouTube and they looked super dim to the point of being dangerous

440bhp

443lbft

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Left light is factory. Right light is the LED.

Left

Right

That’s brake and normal lights on

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Bobcat mate, thats just not normal !! Matt.B i think its the smokey joe dark tinted ones that could be dangerous in the daylight.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The one on the right doesn’t look anywhere as bright and clear as the one on the left.

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

With LEDS it’s about the viewing angle.

Straight on / driving seated height their super bright.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Hmmm still not sure. I want led rears just not 100% on these. I like the autobeam led bulbs but they look way too bright.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Agree Matt, I wonder where you would stand with insurance if you were rear ended in bright sunlight and the bloke behind said he did not see your brake lights light up?? waste of time the whole lot to me, just for other drivers to look at too!! I mean, who gets to see sequential rear indicator lights? bloke behind, does he care? no, is he impressed? doubt it. Innit!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Got to agree with you, a bit gimmicky for me, I think a standard well cared for car will always command more money, because its no bee played about with. I know you could remove all these items, if you have added lots its quite a job and do you really want too or have the heart too when your in the mind to sell. I know there will be opposing views to mine but its a fact bog standard usually sells especially one owner with full history.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red/Clear LED Lights v Stock. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!