Red/Clear LED Lights v Stock

Home Forums Styling Lighting Red/Clear LED Lights v Stock

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t they always say didn’t see you braking whenever the culprit rear ends you ?

All original parts in the garage boxed and pristine ready for conversion to standard in 20 years time, if both me and the car are still alive that is ?????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t they always say “didn’t see you braking” whenever the culprit rear ends you ?

All original parts in the garage boxed and pristine ready for conversion to standard in 20 years time, if both me and the car are still alive that is ?????

You could say that about wheels why go for the option wheel as only the cars passing see them as you drive down the road and do they care, I think not and yes your right they are a gimmick, but they float my boat ever since I first spotted some on an RS6 and on and on and on I could go ?????????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2

That’s the way to do it, I do like the sequential indicators but think the Audi ones are by far the best to look at in the way they work. I would go for a stainless exhaust but only after the standards seen better days. From the pictures you have posted on here your car looks very clean underneath so I take its not a daily driver.

Coastliner

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

At the risk of sounding like a miserable old git, you would need to tell your insurance provider about such a modification. Unless of course you replace with stock items before the insurance assessor comes round to check after a rear-end accident. Could be a get-out-jail card for the other driver! Not worth it in my opinion.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I’m all for modifying cars, have done to every car I’ve owned pretty much. I’m just looking for some led bulbs really that won’t blind the person behind me.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

“You could say that about wheels why go for the option wheel as only the cars passing see them as you drive down the road and do they care,”

noo, what I’m saying is, you cannot see your rear indicators do a fancy sequential wink at anytime, so the only folk who see them is other drivers,( so why pay all that dough for the bloke behind in traffic to probably not even notice!?) I bought the black forged as I can see them as soon as I open the garage doors and when I walk to the car all the time ! ( even though 3 years ago I did not like black wheels on cars AT ALL, I initially specced mine with the std silvers but after a while seeing so many forged rims on the RS at dealers and not really being overtly excited about the silver rims changed my order to forged rims at £695 or 595 whatever it was then !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

No fair point ?

But when I indicate in my head I hear the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica with their red eye similar to KITS strobe, then smile like a ten year old who got a bike for Christmas ????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

zaluss
    Participant

USA

Here they are on my old ST. I moved them onto my RS but haven’t taken a picture yet.

They are brighter than they appear in pictures though not as bright as OEM.

lights

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red/Clear LED Lights v Stock. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!