Red Edition (for sale)

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Red Edition (for sale)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

well i never thought id say this but im selling my red edition,12500 miles,fsh,extras on edition,fordged alloys door edge protectors.car is running standard power but will include either DS imap or Cobb handset with 350-380-400 multi maps at extra cost.Scorpion cat back valved with J9 remote,Mountune inlet manifold,Airtec intercooler with biiger boost pipes,Airtec induction kit,Radium catch cans,Rally armour flaps,Turbo smart shortie BOV,Velossa big mouth air intake,Airtec diff cooler,Airtec sound suppressor,Airtec PCV plateAirtec Bonnet Lifter Kit,4x PS4’s only done around 3000 miles,15mm spacers,2x front seat covers (capital) been on since i bought the car,Front & rear thinkware dash cams,17″ spacer saver spare,Fog ight protectors,Smoked sweeping indicators on mirrors,Airtec engine cover.Their is a few stone chips on front that chips away could sort out for about £100 but id sooner leave them than have them painted so im not hiding anything.New battery fitted 6 months ago.Underside waxed with Bilthamber Dynax.

Priced to sell is £37000 which i think is pretty reasonable considering all the mods,plus all the originl parts that have come off the car will be included in the sale.Anyone interested i can email pics,,dont want to be uploading them on here as it takes too long.

Reason for sale is im getting out of the business im in now & semi retiring,so im after something that will pull a car transporter trailer so i can buy a sell the odd car,,plus the wife is wanting another caravan & the RS wont pull that either.

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tyrefitter.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Sorry your selling your RS EDITION, but also happy for you both semi retiring & doing what you love.all the best with the sale should sell no problem 👍😢👍

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Would you sell the MSD maps?

Daz

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I forgot to mention it also has the most important thing,,,,Ghost installed by Christopher Ian Preston himself.Their is no finance on the the car as I paid cash for it.Number plate FA57 RRS will be removed on sale of car as the next vehicle I’m considering is another Rangerover sport supercharged.

@Dazh
    yes if the car goes without it,I’ll give you first dibs.

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tyrefitter.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Here’s a few pics.

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tyrefitter.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Andy.

Red Edition.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Andy.

Red Edition.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Andy.

Red Edition.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Andy, sorry to see you selling up but if it makes you happy you have to go for it. Sure it will sell no problem. If you do put it back to standard dibs on the scorpion cat back.

Good luck with the sale

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Andy, good luck with the sale, hope it sells quickly for you 👍

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Looks a very smart car.

Coastliner

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Will be sad to you go but given the chance of semi retirement don’t blame you. Car is well modded and looks great. Good luck with the sale.

440bhp

443lbft

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry to see you go, GLWTS …..  (Personally I’d keep it and buy a cheap BMW/Volvo for towing)

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Blimey Andy, wasn’t expecting that. All the best for the future. I’m semi retired now, the way to go.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I would love to keep it,ive got the money to buy another motor for towing,I’m going to look at a 17 plate Vw amarok tomorrow but the thing is I’ve just put planning in for a industrial unit on some land I have & that is going to take a big chunk of it,the unit is part of my retirement with the rent I’m going to be getting from it,I already rent one unit plus the one I’m in will be rented out.I was tempted to borrow part of the money to put the new build up,the thing is we are mortgage free & don’t owe any a penny on anything we have so I want to stay that way.

im tempted to put the car back to stock so if their is anyone interested in the mods please reply & I’ll sort prices out on them,that way I can let the car go slightly cheaper.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red Edition (for sale). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!