Red edition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve now put my red up for sale £36500 which I think  is a reasonable price,,WBAC are offering £3600 anyone interested please send me your email & I’ll send pics,.

Ford Focus red edition 14200 miles,FSH,WARRANTY till March 23,GHOST immobiliser fitted by Christopher Preston,totally standard apart from mud flaps that protect the side sills from stone chips,Only 3 extras were available on this model & this car has 2 of them,Door edge protectors & forged alloys freshly painted gloss black & ceramic coated in gtechniq c5 & wrapped in nearly new Michelin PS4S’s,The interior is also unmarked & has had seat covers fitted since ive owned the car & they are capital seat covers that will come with car.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Marky t
    Participant

UK - England

Bargain that bud,someone should snap your hand off getting it for trade price,good luck,Marky.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck with the sale, hope it goes quickly for you 👍

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I take it the ebay advertising didn’t bring a genuine buyer forward?

Coastliner

Marky t
    Participant

UK - England

Too many loosers on Ebay.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner,,ebay full of time wasters & dreamers.One guy pestering me for 2 weeks to take his 37k,,,,when I agreed to take it off him I never heard anymore from him😆

going to try it in autotrader next,,the price they recommend is £37300 so I’ll put it on at that & see how it goes,,their is 2 more reds on there at the minute both with around 24000 miles one is £37500 & the other at £42000😮

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tyrefitter.

Marky t
    Participant

UK - England

Andy bud,yours is an absolute bargain at £36.5k.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve now had a offer from Arnold Clark £37092,,ive booked a appointment with them for next Saturday.

Andy.

Red Edition.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

How comes your selling , I didn’t think you have had it long ?

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

@robroy ive had it 14 month.

Andy.

Red Edition.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Andy, have you tried Motorway. Co.uk to see what they would offer?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone yes tried them,,ive had a offer from Arnold Clark £37092 so ive booked a appointment with them sat,so hopefully it will be gone.

Andy.

Red Edition.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Private selling is such a minefield, most are timewasters and that’s why WBAC and other trade buyers are so popular. But good luck tyre fitter.

Coastliner

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Ive just had another time waster on fone,,asking what the lowest ill take even though i told him ive been offered £37092

Andy.

Red Edition.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Arnold Clark have just called to ask if i can take them the car before the appoinment date which was sat,,im now taking it wed.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red edition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!