Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ford Performance have now released a warranty approved exhaust by Remus their is finally an alternative to Mountune (hooray).

Sports Cat-Back exhaust, for installation behind the factory fitted catalytic converter, tubing increased to 76 mm diameter, tail pipes 115 mm diameter. Activation of the valve is carried out using the original actuator via the vehicle’s on board electronics. Including EC type approval

Warranty covered by Ford supplier. For further details please ask your Ford dealer.

Add the pulse of racing to your Ford with high-grade stainless steel sports exhaust systems from renowned tuning parts providers. These great sounding mufflers deliver extra performance in effectively reducing exhaust gas back pressure. Paired with distinctively designed tail pipes for an impressive rear end appearance, they clearly signal it’s not the ordinary car in front!

FOCUS REMUS* SPORTS EXHAUST SYSTEM STAINLESS STEEL, WITH POLISHED TWIN TAIL PIPES AND INTEGRATED VALVE

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Oh good spot! Really good quality exhausts these. I wonder if they have to be bought through Ford?

blechdosenbill
    Participant

Germany

Love it

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one, although doesn’t mention price. I’m guessing around £1300?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The Ford Performance USA Borla exhaust is listed at $1800 the same Borla exhaust without the Ford stamp is $925

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

http://www.remusuk.com/model.asp?id=RS,%202.3l%20257%20kW,%202016=%3E&mod=Focus%20Mk%203&man=Ford

Assuming it’s the same as the “approved” version

Non resonator ?   ….  bloody loud then ???

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning all!!

I’m guessing this is the Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust – If it is, I’ve had this fitted to my RS for some time now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Most YouTube videos etc. don’t do the sound justice, it REALLY does sound AWESOME!! The link that @blechdosenbill posted above is about the best one I’ve heard!! There is very little drone from this exhaust and the Pops n Bangs are fantastic!! If your driving around town or through forested areas just crack the back windows and listen to the growl as you floor it – You can’t help but smile like an idiot – It sounds great!! It’s also so much lighter than the standard exhaust and is a perfect fit!! High quality and AWESOME sound… What more could you want??!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ford have rumoured this for a while and I’ve waited patiently.

Im going to hide this purchase on the first service lol. Yes I can spend what I like on the RS as long as the Mrs doesn’t know ???????? ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Haha… what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her!! Expensive first service though!! Lol!!

Yeah it’s a great Exhaust mate, go for it!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

So true very expensive service especially if theirs an out of warranty fault with the exhaust ?????

Costs may be around this from Ford but in £ sterling but equal to the Euro.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Or via our very own Kenny –

Remus Cat Back Exhaust

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

I got mine straight from Litchfield- £1,115 + vat, works out £1,338 same as Club shop!! That’s with the brushed Stainless tailpipes, the Black tailpipes cost a bit more!!

Cheers, Marc.

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Just had a quote from my local dealer 5 quid short of 1500 pounds fitted

saw the videos on you tube must admit sounds better then the mountune one plus I am sure it will be easier to source

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Yes it’ll be in stock 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Marc

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!