Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

As you have the Remus exhaust could I ask what down pipe you’ve used and is an adapter required to join the down pipe to the exhaust?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

The Remus Exhaust will fit straight on to the OE Ford Downpipe. I have an adapter sleeve fitted coz I’m running a Milltek 100 Cell Cat/Downpipe that has a different type of flange.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

Ok Cheers Marc

Got it Remus to Milltek requires an adaptor, who’s adaptor Milltek?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Yeah it is a Milltek adaptor mate.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

This is so loud I have slowly started to go deaf ! The sound will kill any passenger between 2000-3000 rpm and if you aren’t dead by then you will die when you hit 4000-5000 rpm.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@Ervin -E ? ? ?

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

@Mdc,

I need a good doctor moving forward!

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

thanks for the confirmation ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered mine can’t wait

going to see if I can fit my old one to my mk 5 fiesta st track car should be fun

Lotus104
    Participant

Sweden

I’ve got mine this week, couldn’t wait until spring when the RS comes out again.

The quality looks good the only thing to say something about, there are no logo on the tail pipes (just clean brushed ones).

Would have been nice with a Ford Performance or Remus logo there.

RS Edition , built 13/9-18 , and delivered 9/11-18

Mountune: R.M.M. / Roll restrictor, PTU Brace, Breather plate & Re-circulating valve.

Mishimoto: I/C + pipe kit, Catch can, Blue Aluminum expansion tank

Ford Performance / Remus cat back Exhaust

FSWERKS short shift kit.

quantiTEC Smoked rear lights.

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

To those who ordered and have yet to see how it works.

The exhaust is of amazing quality however it is going to kill you because of the FENG.

My RS does not have a box in the boot so I am annoyed.

The FENG is making an attempt on my life in sport / track mode between 2000 rpm and 2500 rpm. It tries again at 4000 rpm-5000 rpm.

When I drive the car in Normal, the FENG at 2000 -2500 rpm barely makes any difference in the cabin. It does kick in at 4000-5000 rpm.

So I will try to call my dealer tomorrow and see if they know how to disable it.

From what I understand this is behind the head unit.

Is there no other way??

Remus Packaging

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Lotus104

Hello mate, I fitted the Remus Exhaust to my RS some time ago now, I have the Brushed Stainless Tailpipes and they do have the Remus logo in writing and the Wolf’s Head on them!!

Do yours not have this??

Ps… You won’t be disappointed with it!! Especially if you crack the back windows and hit the Power Pedal in a built up area or going through wooded areas… You’ll never stop smiling pal!!

Cheers, Marc.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Maybe the Ford supplied Remus comes logo free ?? With Other company supplied Remus exhaust coming logo’d up ??

The Ford Borla exhaust came with a Ford logo on the tips and an embossed pressing on the back box that says Ford Performance by Borla

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Lotus104
    Participant

Sweden

@brembo

No mine are completely without any logo on the tailpipes.

I ordered the Ford Performance Remus as I got a employee discount on the system.

Probably Ford wants them without the Remus logo, but they’ve could have put a Ford Performance logo.

Looks empty without anything.

Ford Performance Remus

RS Edition , built 13/9-18 , and delivered 9/11-18

Mountune: R.M.M. / Roll restrictor, PTU Brace, Breather plate & Re-circulating valve.

Mishimoto: I/C + pipe kit, Catch can, Blue Aluminum expansion tank

Ford Performance / Remus cat back Exhaust

FSWERKS short shift kit.

quantiTEC Smoked rear lights.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Lotus104

I wonder if all the Tailpipes will come without a logo when ordered through Ford Performance or if you’ve got a pair without logo by mistake, seems strange?? Has anyone else ordered this Exhaust through Ford performance and do you have Tailpipe logos??

Ps @Lotus104 Does your Mishimoto Catch Can fit directly to your Mountune Baffle Plate?? Do you get the right fittings etc with Catch Can??

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!