Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Lotus104
    Participant

Sweden

@brembo

I had to reuse a piece of the hose/fitting from the original pipe that goes from there baffle plate to the plenum.

But it was pretty easy, just have to be careful when removing the fitting from the pipe.

Everything is shown in Mishimoto install instructions for the catch can.

Think it was a good investment to go for both catch can and baffle plate as it catches the small amount of blowby that come through the baffle plate.

Probably even better with the baffle plate for the RS (I have the one they sell for the ST in UK).

RS Edition , built 13/9-18 , and delivered 9/11-18

Mountune: R.M.M. / Roll restrictor, PTU Brace, Breather plate & Re-circulating valve.

Mishimoto: I/C + pipe kit, Catch can, Blue Aluminum expansion tank

Ford Performance / Remus cat back Exhaust

FSWERKS short shift kit.

quantiTEC Smoked rear lights.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

I use the Mountune RS baffle plate and a Mishimoto catch can and all’s good ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Cool!! So if I order the Mountune Baffle Plate and Mishimoto Catch Can I don’t need to get any extra fittings??

Also, did you have to replace the Baffle plate gasket and Intake Manifold gasket?? Guess it’s probably a good idea to!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I swapped the Inlet at the same time for a Mountune items came with new gaskets, just to be safe I’d put new in.

Trying to think and remember as I’ve just read lotus104 and to be honest I can’t remember if I reused a part or not sorry.

I got mine from Part-Box in a sale with the thermostat oil cooler saved about 15%

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Price and Description Released

£1,350.01

Remus* Sports Exhaust System stainless steel, with chromed twin tail pipes and integrated valve
    Part No: 2 332 731

Sports Cat-Back exhaust, for installation behind the factory fitted catalytic converter, tubing increased to 76 mm diameter, tail pipes 115 mm diameter. Activation of the valve is carried out using the original actuator via the vehicle’s on board electronics. Including EC type approval

Warranty covered by Ford supplier. For further details please ask your Ford dealer.

For more information and images please select a vehicle

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2

Cool ? what’s the penny for ?

Towards fords Christmas ? party ? lol

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

If you zoom into the Ford Performance picture on page one their aren’t any logos on that image, just plain brushed steel tips.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

mrjohnnylloyd
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just had a quote from a dealer near me for the Mountune FPM375 and the Remus sports exhaust system 2350 fully fitted is it worth having them done and is that a good price

Cheers

Standard frozen white apart from K&N air filter all options ticked except sunroof. And I’ve now got some flaps ya gotta love flaps.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Is that a full system with a sports cat?

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lloydy thats a good price, only charging you £105 for fitting the 375 and exhaust then. happy days mange tout etc

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

mrjohnnylloyd
    Participant

UK - England

This is on the ford website

Sports Cat-Back exhaust, for installation behind the factory fitted catalytic converter, tubing increased to 76 mm diameter, tail pipes 115 mm diameter. Activation of the valve is carried out using the original actuator via the vehicle’s on board electronics. Including EC type approval
    RS only

Standard frozen white apart from K&N air filter all options ticked except sunroof. And I’ve now got some flaps ya gotta love flaps.

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Had a letter from Sandicliffe Ford here in Leicester telling they can now personalise my RS with Mountune/Remus products without harming the warranty on my car.

Former RS Edition owner

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Does anyone know the decibel level of this exhaust when fitted as a cat-back on the original downpipe?

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Badrobot
    Participant

UK - England

Has anybody fitted the Ford Remus exhaust, would really like to hear the sound.

2018 Focus RS Edition

FPM375  Ford Performance Shiter

tabzz
    Participant

UK - England

I’m interested in hearing this as well. I’ll be looking to upgrade the exhaust in a few months time and want to make a decision between the Mountune and the Remus.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Remus Exhaust Now Warranty Approved. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!