Revo Cars & Caffeine – Northamptonshire

Home Forums General Events Revo Cars & Caffeine – Northamptonshire

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Will do Turbo, taking a tuning expert with me so at least one of us understands!

stan916
    Participant

UK - England

Count me in Kenny!

Ronaldinio
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone going from the northwest area as we could meet up and run down

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

List so far:

• 9designs
    • Dr. RS
    • Sennaboy
    • jasoni
    • rs-jon
    • llez61
    • stan916
    • Ronaldinio

Anyone else?

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

Only 10 miles away so name down ?

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Coming up from the southcoast of sussex if anyone else wants to meet up

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

Yep me too.

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

Not the South coast though I meant the event ?

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Got my invite to the party in the car park want us there at 8.30 so will have to leave at 5.45 another early start

hope the don’t mind Mountune tuned cars out side their factory might have to ask me to park in the road

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Just got mail back saying it’s full and I can park on the road….  F’k that !

Thought they wanted the clubs attendance ?

So you can cross me off the list please (Was going to get a map for the wife’s A3 184 TDi !!!  )

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

Me not invited neither to the car park even though I have their REVO stage 2 so probably won’t be going. Thought club was invited so being as it looked like there was only 10 or so going from club was sort of expecting some kind of priority !!

o1turbo30v
    Participant

USA

Wow, i thought us Americans had an entitlement complex, @9designs and @tim131966 aren’t going because you cant park in Revo’s park lot…wow.

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys

got my space reserved in the main car park but I don’t mind changing places with another member exspecially if they have a Revo mod done as mine has Mountune all over it lol

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

@sennaboy …. thank you for your very kind offer but  I’ll park outside and come and admire you mountuned RS in revo’s car park ?

Paul Clements
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

The Revo Cars & Caffeine event is all things performance and a chance to have a chilled out morning and chat with like-minded people about cars and tuning. Everyone is welcome, no matter on your tuning preference, its all about the cars, and the coffee. Two Clubs were invited to the event and both clubs have the same amount of allocated spaces, it was nothing personal if you didn’t get in. We would have loved to have everyone in the main carpark, but with over double the applications to spaces, unfortunately, we had to turn some people down.

However, we can move a couple of our own cars around to free up two spaces. @tim131966 @9designs please can you let me know the email address you used to sign up for the event and I will make sure you have allocated parking in the main carpark.  (i will email the details).

Also on the day if any spaces aren’t filled due to people not turning up we will be inviting others into the carpark, so please still come along and enjoy the event with us.

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo Cars & Caffeine – Northamptonshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!