Revo Cars & Caffeine – Northamptonshire

Home Forums General Events Revo Cars & Caffeine – Northamptonshire

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

Paul … thank you that’s great news how do I get in touch with you to give you my email ?

Paul Clements
    Participant

United Kingdom

Please email me (Paul) at marketing@revotechnik.com.

Thank you

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Paul,  thanks for the offer, only seen it this morning, sent a mail to the address above…    Will be in convoy with Dr RS

Rather than “Show and Shine”, I think this might turn into a “Dirt and Grime”  show,   prizes for the dirtiest car ???  😀

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Ronaldinio
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

Just to keep people up to date i have decided not to travel in the morning to attend the meet due to the weather we are now having it would be a 2.5 hour run not knowing the road conditions.

I have tried to call Revo today but no answer so will call again in the morning as i have a parking slot allocated to me on the main car park so this may be passed to another member.

Hope you have a good day

Ronnie.

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Ditto above not to happy about the road conditions in the morning would have to leave at

5.30 to get there for 8.30 and with the forecast of ice not sure I like the idea

emailed Revo so they can allocate my reserved space to hopefully someone closer

have a good day and safe driving

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Woke up to a good dusting of snow but probably only an inch or so. Might be the last chance to play on my winter tyres in snow. No notification from REVO on their Facebook site and no notification on local travel sites of blocked roads so I will leave at 8 unless anything changes. I’ll post some pictures, even if it’s just my car! Somebody needs to fly the Mk3 Focus RS Club flag. Don’t blame anyone at all for not going. I wouldn’t consider it on summer tyres but I’m hoping to breeze in on smooth virgin snow and not too much nasty ice. Hope Daventry District Council still had money for a bit more grit last night.

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

just wondered how the event went if anyone went

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

@o1turbo30v you asked the following question:

To those that are going, can someone ask them if they will be making an OE type hybrid drop in turbo (with tuning) like they do for the VW MQB platform i believe they call that a IS38-ETR?

IS38-ETR (VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda) https://www.onlyrevo.com/product-details/turbo/is38etr-enhanced-turbo-upgrade

Thanks!

I did go and I did show one of the Revo techies your question, on a printout, because I didn’t understand it. Luckily he did. He said the turbo was in development but was stuck in feasibility testing waiting to see what happened with the FSA. The didn’t want to inherit cooling problems before the head gasket was sorted. Hopefully that has happened now. If you give Revo a shout they may give you more up to date information.

Hope that helps, Keith.

o1turbo30v
    Participant

USA

Thanks Keith!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo Cars & Caffeine – Northamptonshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!