Revo stage 1

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Revo stage 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chicors
    Participant

Spain

Hi, do you recommend stage 1 of revo for my rs pack performance?Does anyone have it?
    in normal mode the car continues with less response from the accelerator or when entering stage 1 of revo you lose the driving modes and all are equal?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hola Chicors and welcome!

Yes, I’ve been running Revo Stage 1 for the last 45,000 miles. No hassle, no drawback, full peace of mind and pure fun over Alpine passes – and yes, I am a daily driver. So go for it, you won’t regret it.

If you should feel too much movement of your car going on at 6,000+ rpm I’d add a DSC, too 😉

Drive safe 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

chicors
    Participant

Spain

@frenk thanks for your answerI would like a little more power
    Do you keep the driving modes?
    or in the 4 modes the power is the same

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@chicors: I installed the 98-octane trim (running Shell V-Power 100) giving a nominal 540 Nm of tourque and 370-385 bhp (depends on the outside air temperature). This power is always available at lower revolutions, independent of the selected drive mode. You are free to choose whichever mode you like retaining each particular setup characteristics.

There is a good review article by Kenny with the dynometer figures here on the Forum:

https://mk3focusrs.club/revo-stage-1-review/

Compared to the standard Ford map the accelleration with Revo 1 in 2nd gear is rather brute, mind you 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo stage 1. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!