REVO STAGE 1

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU REVO STAGE 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Michael Hunt
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I’ve been waiting to get my hands on the new revo stage 1, and It doesn’t disappoint, the throttle response instant with a more satisfying shove. I’ve been talking to REVO over the last few months and they have been more than helpfull, and the amount of research and development that has gone into the software alone is quite impressive. I have to say that even low down the rev range just plant your foot down and the torque and power delivered is most satisfying and impressive, it was just what I was looking for out of the focus RS, REVO have truly woken the beast within. ??

It’s a big thumbs up for me I would strongly recommend to anyone wanting more from there Mk3 focus RS.

M.HUNT

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Yes echo what you said Michael. I was thoroughly impressed when I got out in their demo car Mk3 Focus RS Revo Stage 1 Review just seems to bring the car alive.

Whats next for your car?

petert
    Participant

UK - England

Aha! Found it 🙂

Glad you both like the Software. Plenty more to come from us at Revo!

Michael Hunt
    Participant

United Kingdom

I cant wait for the guys at REVO to get started on stage 2, that’s defo the way forward for me Kenny.

I have also purchased the K&N filter, which adds a lovely sound to the induction side especially with the REVO stage 1 and peeled off the

blanking section across the intercooler, which I am well informed by the guys at REVO lower the intake temp by 8 degrees.

And again a MASSIVE THANK YOU to the guys at REVO who are super friendly and very helpful enthusiasts.

M.HUNT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to REVO STAGE 1. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!