REVO Stage2 Warning

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU REVO Stage2 Warning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Its on facebook, search for beast factory, but its in German.

Basically a lot of the Ford safety features have been removed or recalibrated to a higher level by REVO, is this common practice, maybe, maybe not.

Here is the translation from the FB page:

Unfortunately, there’s a little bit of unpleasant today.

This customer reported to us because he suspected that his vehicle does not provide the promised performance. A market companion promised him, after comprehensive hardwareänderungen from his own programme, incl. Chart 440 HP and 640 NM.

All protection should be preserved according to advertising and just put a lot of value on the temperatures. The chart has been presented to us, with the request to check the whole once.
    At the entrance measurement, the suspected came out, but it came a lot worse.
    All temperature levels have been increased by more than 50 percent (pictures further down, left manufacturer and right original)
    All information in Fahrenheit. In addition, the air intake temperature sensor after the air filter (IAT 1) was simply shut down. You can easily test this with the for. Dial Iat 1, this one is up to-40 degrees.
    This could have gone extremely in the pants for a while!
    We voted the vehicle in a professional way. The torque has been reduced and the top performance increased by 30 HP. All protection have been turned on again and the temperature values have been adjusted again. We make these really active.

For the measurements, the following is to be said:
    Unfortunately, our dyno currently has technical problems. The entrance measurement showed 356 HP and 611 NM. Exit Measurement 381 HP and 601 NM. Therefore, please only look at the difference, not the numbers in itself.
    This corresponds to about 430 HP (380)
    The 350 then about 400.
    Before we measured a mk3 rs with 290 HP and 440 NM.
    So the torque fits. The Manufacturer of the test will be able to remedy and then come back matching ps counting

The customer is now satisfied, just because the protection parameters are really running again. Most of all, he was allowed to join the vote and had a nice day, despite the additional.

We wish you a lot of fun with your rs

PS: thrust banging in the work there was also, in normal mode this is then shut down

#Beastfactory #onlygoodsoftware #dontkillprotection #worknotblabla #rsmk3 #23ecobeast #nofakefacts

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Evening mate!! Not the greatest translation in the world but I’ve got the just of it. I’ve been warning people about REVO Stage 2 for quite some time now!! It’s a savage map and I don’t think it’s made and tested to the same quality and standards that other reputable companies are doing theirs to. None of the built in safety programming should ever be removed, it’s there for a VERY good reason!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

PS: thrust banging in the work there was also, in normal mode this is then shut down

now, this is what i want! Showing my age!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to REVO Stage2 Warning. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!