Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

684 Nm !!!!  Isn’t that way over what the gearbox can take?

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@9designs

Gearbox?? Not sure what it’s good for?? I think there may be more to worry about than that?? It already sounds like the Clutch is struggling!! It’s a hell of a torque!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

The uprated Mountune box is rated to 600Nm !

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Nicu Patrana
    Participant

Romania

I have done like 1200 km on this power and torque and indeed the clutch struggles…in first i neder deared to go full throttle and in second grear slips a little. From 3rd on its ok and fo far the gearbox is holding… I am thinking about a dual organic disk clutch upgrade from Extreme Clutches, is rated to 1200 nm, still kind of expensive! Any alternatives? Maybe the 10 speed auto transmision from the Mustang? Will it work?!…just kidding!…but would be something. I am also worried about the engine itself, how long will it run this power?! I run new block (changed last year) and new cillinder head (changed this year).

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Nicu Patrana

Is it just a normal Revo Stage 2 map your running??

Not seen anybody with figures anywhere near what your showing!!

Your definitely needing some further upgrades to handle that power safely.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Nicu Patrana
    Participant

Romania

Of what i know is Revo stage 2 map. I have not been informed of anything else! The car was dyno-ed in front wheel drive mode. Now i suppose the dyno worked well, i never dyno-ed the car stock so i could compare data, not even when running stage 1.

Because i couldn’t find any informations about 80-120 or 100-200 times that other people have obtained running stage 2, i have nothing to compare with the times i have obtained running theese power/torque figures so i dont really know that theese figures are real.

So far is all i know.

Nicu Patrana
    Participant

Romania

After 2000 km on this setup i noticed a change in throttle response. Now the car has a lenear response but not so punchy anymore. Turbo pressure almoast never goes past 1.5 bar and the car is slower! Wtf! What hapened? I hevent made any changes to it!

Nicu Patrana
    Participant

Romania

Any tgoughts about the best option in upgrading the clutch? I was thinking about Extreme Clutch or Competition Clutch, both in twin organic disk configurations. First is rated 1200nm and costs 1500 pounds, second is 1017nm and costs 1200 pounds.

babbomiura
    Participant

Italy

hi, I’m new and inexperienced. I’m about to buy a Focus RS mk3 and the owner says that he mounts the Revo 2 stage software. can you tell me how you can see if it is really installed or if it was canceled by a reset from the Ford?

_Focus_RS_
    Participant

Switzerland

Over OBD2 you will see if there is a Ford OEM File installed or not.

Otherwise push the pedal through and you will feel it, is the original Sorftware, the RS will accelerate like every other cheap Ford.

babbomiura
    Participant

Italy

ok. But where do I see it from? is there a particular way without a PC or does it take a specialized workshop? I do not know how it goes from the original because I picked it up yesterday and the seller says it was installed. only then he told me he had taken her to Ford to check.

babbomiura
    Participant

Italy

what do you mean that accelerates like an economic Ford?

babbomiura
    Participant

Italy

Help

Benutzername
    Participant

Germany

@killhawk3

Which SPS Switch settings are you using for the 102Octane?

Benutzername
    Participant

Germany

Whats about the rumours that the IAT1 is dissabled and the saxety features are changed to higher temperatures?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo Technik Stage 2 Software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!