Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)
  • Author

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

I’m sure stage 2 Revo will satisfy this and looking at the mass amount of dev they have done together with Rob having on his car for a while i think the engine, box, clutches, diffs will cope with 429hp and 500+ Tqs 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Michael Hunt
    Participant

United Kingdom

It was Robs car that I went out in louie, and yes its a monster, as soon as Revo release the stage 2 package I will get straight away.

I live in daventry where the Revo research and development center is so from time to time I pop in to see whats going on, and I can tell you I’m

like a kid in a sweet shop, I have also spoken to Peter at Revo who is the guy behind the software and development of the FRS and asked about

the gearbox, four wheel drive and he said that the torque doesn’t change from the stage 1 map until the FRS gets over 4000 RPM keeping the gearbox e.t.c all well within there limits, and as Robs car has now done over 5000 mile with stage 1 & 2 and having been out in the car it felt monstrously quick and solid without any issues. Oh and here is my stage 1 dyno and ill post my stage 2 when fitted.MK3 FOCUS RS REVO STAGE 1

M.HUNT

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Michael

Ah ha!!!! I have just been out with Rob as well!!!! Jeeze what a difference!!!! Of course i haven’t even driven or been out in a stage 1 let alone stage 2!!! Pulls like hell and its day and night from a standard car. Awesomely quick and does 170mph without any issues!!!

Rob asked Peter (he had dropped car off earlier) if they could flash my ECU with stage 2 but its not quite ready, so be another 2 -3 weeks before i get stage 2. Will gibes time to progress from bog standard, to stage 1 and then stage 2 🙂

Also as you say Rob’s can has had 6k of being hammered and i guess its testimony that the car is safe as the amount of power runs, thrashing and general hooning Rob’s car has had and nothing has broken.

CheeRS

Louie

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

petert
    Participant

UK - England

6187 I think it is 🙂 I’ve done a lot more miles in it than Rob.. Whoops!

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Ah ha Peter!!! I was gonna come out and say hi but you were in deep discussions with Rob. 6187 + another 10 miles of hooning with me in it LOL

Looking forward to driving car later with Stage 1 and then Stage 2 once its out 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

petert
    Participant

UK - England

Let me know your thoughts 🙂

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Absolutely Peter! 🙂

Just getting Mishimoto Oil Catch Can fitted so hopefully not much longer to go

CheeRS

Louie

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

was
    Participant

United Kingdom

Any news on when this is getting released? Also what hardware will you need? Anyone doing the whole package as a deal?

Thanks

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Pete at Revo is currently finalising the Beta testing on Rob’s car at SCC Performance. Shouldn’t be “much” longer before its released.

They will do a package deal and you’ll need Stage 2 Map, Intercooler, Induction kit, Sports Cat…..oh and a fresh pair of pants!!! LOL

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

was
    Participant

United Kingdom

Got the pants lol which intercooler and induction kit people going to go for? Hardware advertised anywhere?

Thanks

Wez123
    Participant

United Kingdom

Louie,

You think you will defo need an intercooler as I read the original was well over engineered? Removing the blanking plate will give you 25% more air flow?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Louie Coppellotti wrote:

Pete at Revo is currently finalising the Beta testing on Rob’s car at SCC Performance. Shouldn’t be “much” longer before its released.

They will do a package deal and you’ll need Stage 2 Map, Intercooler, Induction kit, Sports Cat…..oh and a fresh pair of pants!!! LOL

Yes the pants come free but only a one time use. You can buy them in bulk tho. Will get a group buy going…

C304-2

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Brilliant mate!!!

I’ll have a set please Kenny!!!  ROTFPMSL

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

jamiefastford
    Participant

United Kingdom

pants

Fast Ford magazine

fastford.ed@kelsey.co.uk

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Oh fcuk me…..They are 1150hp – 202mph GTR pants!!!!!!!

11080994_10152670621671401_3082612155219704188_n

11096789_10152654400051459_1257479931_n (2)

IMG_2531 (2)

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo Technik Stage 2 Software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!