Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Revo Technik Stage 2 Software

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 150 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

From Rob at SCC:

So I took my RS to my local independent dyno today – as did a customer earlier in the day – the graph shows my car – Revo Stg2 (green bhp – yellow torque) and the other car – Custom Cobb tuned (not sure who by but I do remember him mentioning he’s an American guy – blue bhp – white torque) basically same hardware as mine – sports cat – intercooler and upgraded air filter…..
    Revo ftw ????????

Wez123
    Participant

United Kingdom

Very impressive, what exhaust you running?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It’s the Milltek SCC runs Wez

was
    Participant

United Kingdom

Kenny/rob

thanks

Wow some serious torque there can’t wait for it to be released.

clutch handle it ok?

standard block?

Used upgraded air filter not induction kit?

Thanks for the info.

Bring on stage 2 ?

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Rob’s car has been seriously driven over 7k miles with multiple power runs, top speed runs and general development hooning. All on standard clutch and internals and hasn’t missed a beat……Rob is running Revo’s beta induction kit, milly sports cat with full milly zorst and Airtech I/C, but with standard pipework. My FRS is ready for STG2 but i have an ETS i/c with larger ETS pipework and a A/S STG2 induction kit, together with Milly sports cat but on OE zorst. Will be interesting to see the difference between STG1-2 and having gone out in Rob’s car last Friday its Fcuking RAPID!!!

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

petert
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys,

Just to clear it up a bit, we’ve been testing the same Focus RS, on the same Pre-Production STG2 Software on multiple dynos, in the hope to collate all the data together and create an informative piece on differences between Dynos.

For example. On Revo’s in-house Dyno (DynaPack Hub Dyno) we see around 550/560Nm and 370/375whp(wheel power). We then took the vehicle to 2 other dyno’s within the same week to compare figures. On a SuperFlow dyno, the vehicle made 549Nm and 376BHP(Flywheel). On the MaHa, the vehicle made 557Nm and 419.8bhp(Flywheel). On this Dyno Developments the vehicle suddenly made 690Nm and 415bhp(Flywheel)

The reason we use the DynaPack is because of it’s consistency, we use no tuning correction factor on the figures, just look at the raw figures with no correction for IAT/Ambient Pressure etc. we can safely say the Focus RS in STG2 specification is around 400+/-BHP, even at a basic loss of 10% of the 375whp figure, that’s around 410bhp at the wheels.

Please note that the software and hardware on the vehicle hasn’t changed. This is just differences between dyno’s. the car still does the same 100-200km/h times on the road, still the same 0-60MPH and feels exactly the same when driving it. Just goes to show a dyno figure needs to be taken lightly.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion with the 510lbft figure you see above, just so happens, on that dyno, on that day, that’s the figure it made… W

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Pete

i’m happy to bring mine up to you once its STG2 for a power run to confirm the figures if it helps 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Wez123
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hmmm very interesting.. what’s the limit on the next power hike, the turbo? Is 420 bhp the limit on a standard turbo?

petert
    Participant

UK - England

There’s some room left in the turbo, but not much, and we could push harder but we’re more than happy enough with the power, there’s no reason to push more. The EGT’s are more than safe with a Milltek Downpipe Sports-Cat, the IAT are amazing with an aftermarket inercooler, The torque is fed in slowly to avoid any transmission issues. I’m sure some other companies will push harder to try and acheive a figure, but based on the 100-200kmh times (62-124mph) the vehicle is very fast for a manual. You can’t compare the car to the DSG Golf R or A45 AMG, the trasmissions are just brilliant, and shave a lot off the 100-200kmh times.

Just awaiting some final testing from international dealers and release for STG2 shouldn’t be too far away.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Good info Pete and also good to know that you’ve mapped in the torque delivery to be progressive, thus protecting the transmission. Cant wait to get mine upgraded to STR2 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

was
    Participant

United Kingdom

Good stuf will be going stage 2 once released. Sounds good.

?

was
    Participant

United Kingdom

Any release dates yet? Nothing confirmed?

petert
    Participant

UK - England

Nothing confirmed yet..

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Its coming to place near you SOON!!!!! 🙂

Revo Stage 2 – Beta test report

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Stage 2 package available 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Revo Technik Stage 2 Software. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!